Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A trip to Infinity!

Rick Stone

Just back from TX which included a trip to the factory to visit with Brandon. He gave me the "Recipe for Success" course of instruction for my Infinity pistol. And he added a few new goodies; a new sear and QB hammer. The new trigger pull is 1.6 lbs. Just when you think it can't get better, it does. New Infinity hat and t-shirt to boot. A huge thanks to Brandon for taking so much time with me.

post-25782-0-70735600-1325196442_thumb.j

Edited by n10rs1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is the one and same Brandon. He is the Solutions Man!!! Before I purchased my pistol I called Infinity about 6 times, and everytime Brandon spent as much time with me as I wanted and needed. Because of this, before I decided what pistol to buy I knew I'd buy an Infinity. He care about the pistol being right, bottom line.

Edited by n10rs1

Just back from TX which included a trip to the factory to visit with Brandon. He gave me the "Recipe for Success" course of instruction for my Infinity pistol. And he added a few new goodies; a new sear and QB hammer. The new trigger pull is 1.6 lbs. Just when you think it can't get better, it does. New Infinity hat and t-shirt to boot. A huge thanks to Brandon for taking so much time with me.

Beautiful Gun..! Can you tell me what Mag Release Button that is please? :cheers:

Beautiful Gun..! Can you tell me what Mag Release Button that is please? :cheers:

It's referred to as "Infinity® Left Side Checkered Magazine Release Button".

post-25782-0-25782500-1325254242_thumb.g

I have two builds that I want Infinity to do but haven't submitted them because I don't know when I will be able to get them but I am curious to know the price. Do they get mad if you submit ur build for a quote and don't act on it in a reasonable amount of time?

That looks VERY ambidextrous to me. Same shape as the other side.

That looks VERY ambidextrous to me. Same shape as the other side.

Yes, Brandon produces a Right Side mag release, tapped and untapped.

Edited by n10rs1

I have two builds that I want Infinity to do but haven't submitted them because I don't know when I will be able to get them but I am curious to know the price. Do they get mad if you submit ur build for a quote and don't act on it in a reasonable amount of time?

I submitted about 20 designs before I just wised up and spoke to Brandon. He didn't seem frustrated with me at all.

i count 11 designs saved in my gunbuilder profile.

The stupid thing is that the date from the 1st design to the one i finally went with is about 8 months.

Way too much hemming and hawing, I could have had it much sooner if I'd been a bit more decisive about it.

The stupid thing is that the date from the 1st design to the one i finally went with is about 8 months.

Way too much hemming and hawing, I could have had it much sooner if I'd been a bit more decisive about it.

Does that mean you did order a pistol?

Does that mean you did order a pistol?

indeed I did.

This is mine. Still not a 100% sure about the serrations. Maybe I just need tougher hands.

201.jpg

Nice pistol!!! I noticed that the more I train with the pistol, dry firing mostly right now, the more your hand strength and dexterity build. After a while you don't even realize you clear the pistol and slide the action several times from under the dust cover every time you pick up the pistol.

Hey Rick,

If you stopped wasting all of Brandon's and Sandy's time at the factory they could actually do more important things such as build mine, Mike Dame's, Sarah Lao's, Matt Trout's and a few others new pistols!!!!!!!!!!!I realize that I am a bad influence on you and pushed you in the right direction but leave my guys alone. I heard you left drool marks in the fitting room at the factory.........that's just rude brother.

I would have included Dave Warren in that group but Brandon delivered a beautiful IMM with the Trijicon RMR sight on it this week. Your on the west side of the state. Give him a call at the Gun House Gun Store and go see it. It is hot. I can't wait to shoot it this spring/summer.

Glad you got a chance to experiance some of the gracious hospitality that Brandon and Sandy are known for. Now you have officially joined the Pretty Gun squad. That means you can now squad with Mike and I at local events since you have the proper equipment! While we may not allways win, we do at least look fantastic (ok, our equipment does).

Happy New Year to ya and Thank you (and Todd D too) for all your service in our Military.

Regards,

Roy