Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warm Fuzzies

Ms. Kitty

OK, so you get a phone call asking you to assist with a match. So you decide to give your time to assist. And for those of you who have assisted with a match, or volunteered, RO'd, designed stages, built props,ran to the printers or Lowes, Home Depot or the local hardware store, you know what it takes to help put on a match. Nothing is JUST 5 minutes.

You don't do it for the glamour, you do it to give back. You do it because some one else has stepped up before you and has volunteered, RO'd, designed stages, built props,ran to the printers or Lowes, Home Depot or the local hardware store so that you can enjoy a match. You do it for the love of the game.

But it's not just the love of the game, it's really the people. I've only been in this sport for 4 years. You may or may not have seen me shooting or seen me in stats or heard me on the range-I am usually the Cheerleader with the loud, high-pitched "Woohoo"! I have to say it's the people in this sport never cease to amaze me. They are gracious both on and off the range.

I came home from work today (yes, I have to work the week after Christmas <_< ) and checked the mail. What I found was a Heart-Felt Thank You from a group of gentlemen I consider a Class Act. You have touched my heart in a way you will never know. I am truly blessed to be a part of this 3 Gun Family. You know who you are and I am honored to know you all. 2012 will be the best year yet!

Thank you- :wub: