Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coach's 2012 Shooting Log

Coach

3/5

Got home early from the wrestling meet and got an hour of dryfire in tonight. The session went very well. I left my notes in the garage so I will enter the specifics tomorrow night. Bayou Bullets in .45 acp arrived today. I should get my load for ss ironed out tomorrow and then I can focus on other things. I am ready to get started banging out some rounds the the reloaders. Supposed to warm up this week so should be able to get some loading, dryfiring and shooting done.

I feel good about the way I shot at South Central overall. Still waiting on the results. Promised to be done tonight but who knows.

Not shooting a match this coming weekend helping Rhino teach a one hand manipulations class instead. I need a new magazine spring for my shotgun so I can shoot some speed shotgun matches this season. I am also thinking of having a side match at WVPPS that involves shotguns and pistols.

I was also thinking today that I have not actually set and goals for 2012. The main thing I want to do is see a noticeable level of improvement. I am going to think about this goal thing for the week and see about putting some down here. I have several that have been rolling around in the back of my mind, but I do not think I have written any down. I always have goals every season, and part of the reason for the log and the videoing is to reach more of them.

Bill Drill: 7 reps

went well made 5 out 7 under baseline

Straight Plates: 4 reps each direction

went pretty well.

Only made 4/8 under baseline

Drill 12: 6RWHO 3 reps

Made them all with a Do over.

Discovered I can do this drill at this time and do it well. I can do it.

Drill 11: 6RSHO 3 reps

went pretty well

made all the times but had a Do over on a bad grip.

Drill 15: 2R2 9 reps 5 with hands at sides-4 from surrender

Made them all. A great set of repitions. Start position did not matter.

This is about as good as this drill has felt all year. Things beginning to smooth out.

Progress is exciting.

Drill 13: Front Sight Foward

Went well, and had not done this one for awhile.

made 4/7 under baseline.

Drill 30: Plate transititions

made them all.

went really well.

I need to do a bunch of work on the transitions. I feel like my transitions on Sunday were slow and lazy. So more work on transitions is in the future.

I did a session of reloads with the SS gun as well. I also worked on transitions with the single stack gun.

Edited by Coach

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/6

Drill 2: draws did the number of reps in the book

Went well. made all the times.

Drill 15: 2R2 9 reps

Went very well. Made 8/9 under baseline

Drill 12: 6RWHO (3 reps)

Went well 2/3 under baseline

A good set on this drill

Drill 11: 6RSHO

went well made them all.

Drill 8; 6R6 3 reps

Decent. Only made 1/3 under baseline

Drill 30; Plate transitions 9 reps

Ok.

reps at 3.2 was rough. Probably did 15 reps to get 9.

the reps at 3.0 was good. No do overs. Call it better focus and warmed up.

Moral of the story Just Do It!

Bill Drill: GH2 gun 6 reps

went great. Made all the times

This was the first time all season on this drill that i felt like my trigger speed was helping me make the time. Usually I feel like my table top pick ups are what makes the time. If I can get both the draw and the trigger speed working together I can accomplish a lot more.

In the whole session I felt like I was over gripping with my right hand. So getting more grip with the left and less with the right needs to go on the long list of things I need to work on.

3/7

A short version tonight. I did four drills and it went ok but not great. Bill Drills went well, 2R2 was fine, 6RWHO was good, 6RSHO was ok.

Roof repairs and work conerns were a distraction and that meant short session, but I got the gun in my hands and got 30 minutes of work in.

Riley meeting tomorrow night means no dryfire.

3/10

Got in a 150 rounds of live fire practice last evening. Did some dot torture type of things working on accuracy. Did a few groups at 35 yards working on accuracy. Did some Front Sight Forward shooting at 10,12,15 yards. That was ok but not great as far as results go. Did a drill both SHO and WHO and that went fine. Draw at ten yards the best time was 1.15.

I need to get some hard cover targets made for practice sessions. I want to make accuracy at least half of the live fire practice sessions.

3/12

Some good practice tonight and some really rough moments. Reloads sucked for the most part. The drills without reloads went very well. Dry fired the PF9 BUG, after live firing about 45 rounds. I have been having a failure to extract with this gun everytime I fire it. I cleaned it after shooting it on Sunday. No failures tonight.

Bill Drill: 6 reps

Rough tonight on a few pick ups. Had to redo a few. Made 5/6 under baseline. Thing s got better as it went along.

Drill 29 Straight plates 4 reps eash direction

Went well. I am still better going from left to right.

Drill 30: Plate transitions 6 reps

Went well but not great.

Drill 12: 6R WHO

This part was not good and the problem was the reload. I am not fast enough on the trigger WHO to shoot my way out of a poor reload. Reload has to improve.

Drill 11: 6R SHO 6 reps

Better than Weak hand but less than stellar. 0/3 under baseline.

Drill 13; front sight forward: 3 reps

Went well made the baseline but only 1/3 under baseline, the other two were too close to call.

Went pretty well. Had a few bobbles though. This continues to be an area of weakness. I either made 8 of 9 under baseline or I did not make any. It was too close to call for certain.

Picked up 650 rounds of 9mm ammo tonight. Planning to shoot Production at Battle in the Bluegrass next month.

3/13

A short night on the dry fire range. The focus was reloads. It was just a batch of the same four drills. It went much better than last night. Just was not in the mood for a long night after the day at school.

3/15

What a night! I got 170 rounds of live fire in with the Production/Carry gun. I shot and array of 7 targets. I had the targets set up in a v shape. The point was at 10 yards and the other points were at 25 yards. Six of the seven targets were partials. I shot seven shot strings with one shot per target. I had some great times with some great hits. I had a couple train wreck runs but overall it went well. Shot calling was at about 95%. There were only a handful of target that surprised me. I was pushing the speed a couple of times, and it was hit and miss. There were other times that I just following my sights across and it felt so slow but the time was nearly the same. Once again just focus on the mechanics and the results take care of themselves. I was trying to focus snapping the eyes and seeing the sights. I am calling it a victory, and not a victory like Vietnam.

After live fire I went to the garage and got the Limited gun out and did some dry fire. This session went pretty well as well.

Bill Drill: 6 reps

Went pretty well made 3/6 under the baseline.

Went well. Under baseline made 5/8 and two more were too close to call.

Drill 10 El Prez 3 reps

Had not done this this season and thought it was time. I wanted to do a drill with a turn since I have not done one of those lately.

This went well and the times were from last year and they were easy to make. Makes me think the skills are improving.

Drill 29: Straight Plates 4 reps each direction

Went well and had great sight pictures and felt like I called shots well.

Drill 30: Plate transitions:

Went well. I had a few mikes in this drill. I did the rep over if I called a mike. I was seeing well tonight.

Drill 12: 6RWHO

I am building up a mental block here. The slow par times and the no par time were the roughest. When I just did it at the faster two times it went ok. Call it a lack of focus or respect for the slower repitions. I am going to continue doing SHO and WHO through at least April. I was these two drills and skills to become a strength.

Drill 11: 6RSHO

A good finish it went well.

3/16

Drill 29 Straight Plates: 4 reps each way

went well Made them all under time

Drill 30 Plate transitions: 6 reps

went well. Under time was tough made 3/6

Bill Drill:

Went well, made all the times

went well. Much better than earlier in the week. 7/9 under time.

Drill 12 6RWHO 3 reps

Still not very good, sometimes it is the reload and sometimes it is the transfer and sometimes I am just slow.

1/3 under par time the other two were real close.

Went ok, but only made 1/3 under par time. Feel like it could be smoother and that would mean I got complete each time under the time.

Went back to Drill 12 and did not more reps with no par time and tried to smooth out the technique. I still had one bobble. I was trying to do it at speed but without the second beep to take that speed focus that out of the picture and just be smooth. I cannot seem to do that with this one. I will do it. I will get some progress made this next week.

Putting on the Instructional League at Riley tomorrow, and WVPPS is on Sunday. Should be plenty of shooting this weekend. Looking forward to shooting a match. If the weather holds I think we will have a big crowd.

I looked at the score sheets. This is not the best Limited Shooting of the day. I hate not winning. I know where there are problems now. I will break it down at lunch tomorrow. More work to do but October is what I am working for. There is at least time to get it done. It was a long weekend.

My Mike no shoot on Stage 6 prevented second place finish. After watching the video today at lunch I discovered a number of things. Some of which I knew Sunday on the range.

Stage 1:

I was a second slower than my goal. Could have backed out of the first position faster. The draw was not as fast as it could have been. I did not step back far enough for a smooth first shot. Could have moved between first two positions faster. I missed the spot on the last target and that meant a slower transition that I had planned. There was 1.5 to 2 seconds to be had.

Stage 2:

Was not smooth, and did not feel smooth and too many extra shots. It does not look as bad as it felt at the time. I shot the first steel twice on the move which was one wasted shot because I could not call the shot. Missed the second steel and had to go back with a real long transition. I had an extra shot on the swinger and the last static target. So four extra shots and some extra transitions. Not the way to win the stage. I was being a little girl on the swinger with three shots anyway. Just track the thing and shoot it. What the hell? My plan was not fine tuned and burned in. Rookie mistake. Distracted by other things and not ready. This will not happen again.

Stage 4:

I can run harder going down range and need to do it. I was standing still too long in that front left corner and should have been rolling through it. I had that extra shot in the right hand corner and the extra transition. Just follow through on the sights and not have to go back and I am under 17 seconds with that correction alone.

Stage 5:

Reloads sucked. Which pisses me off.

Shot three deltas and that pisses me off.

Weak hand draw was slow and a big scooping motion. WTF?

Shooting on the first two string was decent.

Some good reloads would have moved me up the score sheet. I was very focused on the sights for two strings and did not look the reloads into the magwell. Which is why my magwell looks like a whorehouse after the Trojan Army has visited. All three draws were slow and a long scooping motion.

Stage 6:

I had two alphas on the non-disappearing max trap, but one of them went right through the no shoot. I had decided to go popper,plate, disappearing, non-disappearing and not stress about it. It is a good aggressive plan. I did not execute it. I missed the plate and was still slow. I should have shot the popper lower, and it would have been fine and I would not have had to hurry. Did not give that position the proper respect. There is a fine line between courage and stupid. Most of my life the line has been somewhere behind me. I did not turn aggressively enough on the draw, and I did not back out of the first position very aggressively. My last target in position two was too slow to get shot. The exit from position two was slow as well. In the third position I missed the plate and that means extra shot. I did not call the miss correctly. In the fourth position I was looking at the second popper falling instead of calling the shot. I also dropped the gun moving to the 5th position.

There is a difference between getting beat and losing. I lost. That makes it my fault. I need to keep working and step up.

Edited by Coach

3/19

Busy night at home because the weather was great. I mowed some and Alyssa mowed a lot. Tilled 2.5 patches of garden. Moved steel targets to the range. Royce wanted to shoot them with the airsoft gun. There may be some hope for the kid yet. Sorted the brass Alyssa picked up on the range yesterday. Then finally did some dryfire.

Bill drill: 6 reps

Went well. Made the time on all of them. A good warm up

Drill 2: Draws 5 reps

I had not been doing this drill because every drill has the draw as a part of it. I sucked onthe draw on the classifier. So I did it with a focus on pushing the gun out to full extension from up under the chin to avoid a scooping motion. Went well. Hope to be correcting the crappy draw.

Drill 8: 6R6 I had not been doing this either. Went just so-so. I had three do overs because I did not look at the mag well. Look it in and it goes fine. Do it blind and it sucks. Life is hard because of stupidity. I know what needs to be done just do it!

Drill 12: 6RWHO 3 reps

Went great. Best showing in two weeks on this drill. Was focused on looking it into the magwell and had zero do overs.

made 1/3 under par time because I was slow on one and the other was too close to call.

No bobbles or do overs, went great, made all the times. Finished strong tonight.

I had a date set up for private instruction on Thursday and the guy cancelled. So I am planning live fire tomorrow night and dryfire Thursday night. I hope to do my practice routine and then use the .22 to shoot on the move.

3/23

I did manage about 200 rounds of live fire practice this past Tuesday. I did draws and that went pretty well most of the time. I did some bill drills and they were not at the speed I want and the accuracy sucked as well. I can get six A's in about 2.5 seconds most of the time, but I do tend to get a charlie in there most times. Once in this session I managed a Bravo. I am sure jake would say that is a scoring zone but I was not aiming there. I would like to start getting all A's and work the time down to 2 seconds. I plan to spend more time on this in dry and live fire. I also did a reload drill. I was pointed in and on the beep fired the gun, reloaded and fired a second round. Times varied widely. I think my best was 1.44. I wrote everything down I just don't have it here now. I also shot some Front Sight Forward drills at 15-17 yards. I did some SHO and WHO on the same three targets. Some of this shooting was great and some sucked. I wrapped up with a couple of five shot groups at 25 yards and was pleased with the first group. I could cover it with the palm of my hand. The second group was a little larger but all A's.

Saturday I hope to get a little live fire in midday on the plate rack up at Atlanta.

I hope your match went well today at Atlanta.

I wanted you to know I really thought about your advice on targets 10 yards and closer. You are right. At our level there is no excuse, we should be shooting "A's". I took your advice to heart today. I didn't have a PERFECT match, but no mikes, no penalties, so thanks!!

Overall, I'm certain I shot WAY more A's than normally. This happened because of what you said, so thanks again.

On another note, do you find that practicing a lot seems to adversely effect match performance in the short run.

I was just wondering, because for me, it feels that way sometimes. When I'm really grooving practice for several weeks, those matches seem off during that time. I think it's because I get in a learning mode and have trouble turning it off on match day. Just wondering what you think.

I hope your match went well today at Atlanta.

I wanted you to know I really thought about your advice on targets 10 yards and closer. You are right. At our level there is no excuse, we should be shooting "A's". I took your advice to heart today. I didn't have a PERFECT match, but no mikes, no penalties, so thanks!!

Overall, I'm certain I shot WAY more A's than normally. This happened because of what you said, so thanks again.

On another note, do you find that practicing a lot seems to adversely effect match performance in the short run.

I was just wondering, because for me, it feels that way sometimes. When I'm really grooving practice for several weeks, those matches seem off during that time. I think it's because I get in a learning mode and have trouble turning it off on match day. Just wondering what you think.

My match was so-so. I hope yours was good. I am physically exhausted at this point. It had been a long month and I have been very busy with school officiating wrestling, and teach classes and some shooting. Performance is not what I want and Chris Land makes it seem worse than it is. I have a goal for August and October that I am working for. I have a long way to go to where I want to be, but I am trying to remember that I want to be peaking in October. Everything between now and then is practice. Everything. Sometimes preparation is not perfect. Soldier on. Congrats on the penalty free match. Take the positive and forget the negative.

"In pressure situations winners recall past victories and losers recall past failures. Both are self-fulfilling prophecies"

Edited by Coach

3/27

Dryfired with the carry/production gun tonight. That was fun. Some of it was not bad but some of it was very rough. I am shooting Production at the Battle in the Bluegrass so I planning on dryfire being with the Production gear the next two weeks. I missed the magwell and the skinny top of the Limited Mags. But I think I can smooth things up nicely the next two weeks. I will be on Spring break in two days so I hope to spend more time on it.

Big live fire session tomorrow night with Bill DeZarn. Going to shoot the SS gun in that. I usually don't switch up the guns this much but SS nats is just around the corner. It is all shooting how much different can it be?

3/28

Live fire practice tonight. 250 rounds worth. I used the SS gun and it was a get aquainted with the gun session. I was not pleased at the results but no really surprised with them either. I plan to do weekly live fire with the gun between now and SS nationals. Bill DeZarn was out for a practice session and that helped. Jake is rumored to be coming next week. We used all partial targets. Everything had hard cover built into it. The plan was to practice tougher than actual match conditions. My metal target stands do not lend themselves to using no shoots easily so hard cover will have to suffice.

We recorded our results on paper and I hope to be able to compare the results from week to week and see improvement. We worked on draws and reloads, reacting to the buzzer, SHO and WHO, groups at 25 yards, Transitions and Bill Drills and some movement drills. I liked the routine. I think it will help us improve and the fundamental skills.

I need to get the range ironed out this next week on Spring Break. I am going to spray the weeds coming up through the gravel. I need to get my distance markers measured and set into the ground so they do not move and we don't trip on them. My hanging steel targets are a little large and I am going to paint some hard cover on them.

Next week with three of us here I hope to get a little video.

Hey Coach, thanks for taking the time to do your log. Makes me feel there is hope for me yet. So many of these logs are just about shooting and nothing else. Yours help me realize that you can have a job, a family, AND still get some shooting in with practice. One of these days I figure out all the acronyms... like sho and who? Sounds like you are going to have a fun spring break! For me Spring break is less time because the kids are home. :)

Hey Coach, thanks for taking the time to do your log. Makes me feel there is hope for me yet. So many of these logs are just about shooting and nothing else. Yours help me realize that you can have a job, a family, AND still get some shooting in with practice. One of these days I figure out all the acronyms... like sho and who? Sounds like you are going to have a fun spring break! For me Spring break is less time because the kids are home. :)

Strong Hand Only and Weak hand Only. I am officially on spring break. I have so much to get done this week that it is not funny. My daughter was on Spring break this week so she will be back to school. I know what you mean about a busy schedule. Today after school I changed the oil in both trucks, tilled up a spot for sweet corn, planted some Zebra grass, loaded up 100 rounds of .45. Then I got a half hour of dry fire in. Forecast is rain tomorrow so loading ammo and dryfire is the plan. Good luck with your shooting.

3/29

I got a half hour of dryfire in this evening. I worked on reloads, draws, and plates with the Production gun. I also got some time in doing table top pick ups and following six shots with a reload. Things went much better with this gun tonight, but there is work to get done before Battle in the Bluegrass. Production gun makes my hands sore in a much different places than the Limited Gun.

3/30

I got about 45 minutes in tonight with the Production gun and it was a little better still. I am not quite as fast as with the Limited Gun.

Drill 2: draws 6 reps

I made all the times same as Limited gun. I was doing a good job of getting the gun high and pushing straight out. This motion has to be natural. I was gripping very strongly with the left hand and much more relaxed with my right.

Drill 29 straight plates 4 each way

This went pretty well. When I hit a great draw and let the gun settle in my hand I can rattle through the plates very well.Still slightly faster left to right but it is getting closer together.

Drill 13: Front Sight Forward 5 reps

I did a total of 24 reps at 1.8 and 1.7 seconds. It got better with more reps.

Drill 15: 2R2

I did a total of 27 reps at 2.4 seconds. I did nine more with no par time. Getting better. I miss the mag well and narrow top magazines.

Table top 6 reload and move:

Did ten reps here. went really well. reloads here were nice.

I looked at the calendar for March: 30 days gone by, I have dry fired 13, live fire practice 4, shot 3 matches, I have shot some demonstration for students two other times. I have had a gun in my hand 22 days of the 30. In April I want to have a gun in my hand for 30 days in a row.

Shot two stages at South Central on Sunday before the match was stopped due to lightning. Never been to a match that started that got cancelled. I was clean in the first two stage while shooting Production. I was not as fast as I could be. I went home and shot a 200 round practice and worked on seeing what I need to see at speed. I feel as though a small break through was made. I shot another 200 rounds of practice today and was much better still. I have my Battle in the bluegrass ammo set aside and I have one more round of practice ammo for Thursday.

Wednesday is Practice with Jake and Bill. But I am doing that with the single stack gun.

I did some dryfire drills witht the SS gun today. I worked on shooting on the move and reloads. I did some dry fire drills at 25 yards.

I got the Limited gun back and the grip safety is pinned. It ran fine in the trial.

I shot 200 rounds of practice through the single stack gun today. I shot a personal best Bill drill. .45 ACP, at seven yards, all alpha, 2.04 seconds. I like personal bests. Cut the shit out of my thumb on the slide doing it though.

Practice with Bill and Jake scheduled for tomorrow evening. Looking forward to it. Sold a tub of scrap brass today for $98. Ordered bullets and powder for the rest of the season. I plan to do movement drills tomorrow moring and maybe some shooting on the move with the .22.

I have 200 rounds set aside for Thursday morning with the Production gear and then it is off to Battle in the Bluegrass.

Got a new magazine spring in the Mossberg shotgun today. I am thinking we need a side match with shotguns at WVPPS this month.

Edited by Coach

Shot Battle in the Bluegrass yesterday. It was my best shooting of the year so far. Shot Production which I usually don't do. I only had two stages of practice in a match at the rained out South Central match. I did some live fire this week. I had three deltas in the match and two Mikes. One mike was a 1/4 inch in the black on this first stage we shot. The other one grazed a barrel threw the bullet into the wrong target. I was very pleased with my accuracy for the most part. I was also pretty pleased my shooting of steel. Stage 7 with three plate racks was tough.

The way I break this video down:

Stage 1

- Extra motion in the draw, first shot was too slow.

-Gun is too low leaving first position.

+Mowed down the steel and called these shots.

-first shot too slow in third position.

+Good steel shooting again.

+backed out well on the last target in third position.

-Reload leaving position 3 way too slow.

- Did not shoot on the move getting into position four. Don't know why.

-Did not track the swinger well at all. third shot was a waste of time. Had three programed in. bad move

(2-3 seconds at least to be gained here)

Stage 2

+Good first position.

-Gun goes too low after first position.

-Did not stay moving on the steel in position two. Extra shot made me stop.

+Rolled through position three pretty well. It was a singel target.

-In position 4 at the North end of the stage the gun dips between target two and three. Should not happen.

-Spend too much time reloading while cutting the corner. Get it done faster!

-Gun is late getting up as I come into the last position.

- 2 extra shots on the steel in the last position just moved me down the score sheet.

[i]Stage 3[/i]

+Absorbed the draw and got out of the box.

-Should have backed out more aggressively on the last two targets.

-Reload taking too long.

-Gun not up, shot not broken fast enough in position two.

-Grazed barrel causing the shot to hit the wrong target.

- Not set up to get out of this position.

- Had a delta on the second target in the last position due to sloppy trigger control.

- reloads need to be smoother.

Stage 4

- draw and first two shots on small steel was way too slow.

- reload too low and slow.

-1st shot in position two was two slow. It was a tight head shot only though. I can make it faster and I need to trust myself and just get it done at speed.

+ I like the plan.

+I shot the last array from right to left really well. My right to left skill is improving.

Stage 5

- I struggle with confidence in my plan on this stage. Everyone else in the squad went from left to right and retreated in the middle of the stage. I did not even really consider that way at first. I did not want to retreat so that I could move more aggressively. The forward position was awkward feeling in a big way for me. So I decided to run across the back and then go forward. It meant some backtracking but so did going forward in the middle. I felt I could at least remove 180 concerns going across the back and I could move more aggressively. I had the fastest time on the squad but barely.

- need to move out of the first position more aggressively.

-Entry into the second position a little slow.

+ Targets in my third positon were trouble for much of the squad.(Bad hits) They ended here. I had great hits there.

-4th position did not feel smooth while doing it. The last target shot from here made the last position easier to finish.

+Overall execution of the plan was not bad.Should have been more confident about it and forged ahead.

Stage 6

+ Shot well backing out of the first posiiton.

+ Pretty good hits.

- Needed to move between positions more aggressively.

Stage 7

Plate racks were at 33 feet.

A few too many extra shots but a solid performance. I think this stage will be difficult for many shooters.

A solid performance for me at this point.

Stage 8

- Foot speed and trigger speed killed me on this stage. I need to pull the trigger faster at times like this. I know some people who can shoot their way out of their other weaknesses and I need to add that to my skill set.

- I was slow to breakshot in the first position. Needed to back out more aggressively.

-2nd position I should have went into the upper right hand target first. This would have allowed a faster first shot.

+Backed out on the last two targets.

+Handled the low port well, did not get deep into the ports.

Stage 9

-Camera missed one third of the stage.

-Last position was slow to break the first shot.

-Reload was ok but not great.

-1 mike on the first array.

Overall my reloads continue to improve, but there is still work to be done in this department. There were not train wreck reloads but there were not great ones either. Entering into positions and breaking a fast accurate shot needs work. I will add this to the practice routine. Mentally I went in with high expectations and they were not meant in the final results, but I shot a solid match and did not let the high expectations break me. I handled the two mikes and a few disappointing times in stride and stayed focused on the task at hand. I finished the match strong on the last three stages. Practice and dryfire is paying off. Onward and upward.

Edited by Coach

Been on Spring break this week and I have done a good amount of shooting for me. I want to either dry fire or live fire everyday in April. I want to have a gun in my hands 30 days straight and see what a difference that makes. The next big match is SS nationals.

Sunday April 1: South Central two stages with Production gun. Came home did 200 rounds of practice on partial targets. Went well.

Monday April 2: 200 rounds of live fire practice on partial targets with Production gun.

Tuesday April 3: 200 rounds live with SS gun

Wednesday April 4: Bill and Jake over for practice. SS Gun. It was hot and cold. The cold was pretty cold. I was pushing it and not

connecting. Partial targets of course.

Thursday April 5: 125 rounds or so live fire with Production gun. Full size open targets. Went great.

Friday April 6: Shot Battle in the Bluegrass.