Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 High Desert Classic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello: The results are on the USPSA site under match results. It was a great warmup for nationals for me :cheers: I would like to thank all the shooters for being safe and coming to this great match in Albuquerque and hope they had fun. Hope to see you all next year. Thanks, Eric

I had a great time shooting at the High Desert Classic.I wanted to thank all the range directors,RO's,and sponsers who made this match possible.I learned alot,Squad 2 was GREAT.Cant wait till next years match in The FALL.

Edited by Maize

This was one of the best matches that I have attended. Despite the little snafu with the locked gate, the match was extremely well run. A big kudos is in order for everyone who put this thing on.

That is except for the stage designer(s). You, sir(s), are on my list. Those stages were brutal and they kicked my tail across the desert. I loved it!

I'll be back for more punishment next year! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Maize,

I am so proud to have met you. At the risk of incurring the anger of some of my friends from AZ, you were without a doubt my most favorite shooter to RO. Many of whom were on your squad; Trisha, Steve, et. Al., you were awesome.

I am sorry you had to shoot stage 1 first. It was not an easy stage. If I was you, I would blame that RO--it was his fault!!!

2012 High Desert Classic was awesome. Thank you to all the sponsers for your support (seperate emails to each with be forthcoming). All the staff was great and the shooters were awesome. All the squads did a great job setting and pasting. THANK YOU!!!!

Maize, greata job and as always a joy to have you at the range (Mom and Dad should be proud)

What a great run match !

The weather was good, seeing a lot of friends from all over is always a benefit and a good time to be had.

The stages were very challenging

Look forward to it next year :devil:

• 1 month later...