Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tritium night sights.

Mo Hepworth

HI Henning.

I have searched high and low for a good option for night sights for the tanfoglio pistols. NO luck. I would be more interested in the combat /polymer framed guns sight option..but there could also be applications for limited, stock2/ stock 3 slides. Pretty big market I would think. Any chance you would be thinking about this type of product. IN North America, there are no issues with tritium usage...however in Europe the legal and cheaper option are light activated glow sights.

Just thought I would throw this out there in case you might have something in the works. Other options would be similiar sights that could be altered to work with the tanfoglio/EAA.

Look for another thread... I believe that Trijicon has a list of gunsmiths who can do the work to mill slides so that Trijicon sights will fit. As I recall, there was somebody who was very happy with the work done on his gun.

In 2012 we will be making a lot of new front and rear sights. We can get some tritium night sights made, we've had requests for this before. Thanks for bringing it up again !

Have a great New Years Mo !

;-)

Henning

Thanks...great to hear. I think in the USA where there are a lot of CCW permits,...I could see the lighter polymer being favored by the EAA/Tanfoglio users. I would want night sights on any gun I keep in my nightstand (ie: gun safe) :ph34r:

I will try my best to have a good New year! :cheers:

Thanks

In 2012 we will be making a lot of new front and rear sights. We can get some tritium night sights made, we've had requests for this before. Thanks for bringing it up again !

Have a great New Years Mo !

;-)

Henning

YES! I'll be holding off on sights then. I't love a set of fiber optic front and rear for the Witness. TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...