Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying a Custom Gun

ty34984

We all want it "yesterday" but that is obviously impossible. From what I've been told, it is the same with "custom" anything, not just guns. It's certainly not just custom pistols. I have a co-worker who is in to custom black powder rifles. Our stuff is much less expensive and quicker to get than his :devil:

i didnt want it yesterday i wanted it when i as told it would be delivered .... is that wrong to expect something you paid for when you were told it would be completed?

Edited by ty34984

Is it wrong? No, definitely not, and your gunsmith should be willing to take a few minutes and explain the delay.

We deal with a global supply chain. Fortunately, most of the parts we use for our toys are manufactured here but some aren't and the materials may not be. The volcano that interrupted flying in Europe put my company 3+ weeks behind on certain products and there are still others we can't get from Japan due to the tsunami.

Again, yea it sucks and yes he should be willing to explain the delay.

Edit...

If it makes you feel any better I'm behind on a project due to the manufacturer not shipping the parts to the supplier when they were supposed to so the supplier can't ship to me so I can't ship when I was supposed to.

Edited by SLM

i didnt want it yesterday i wanted it when i as told it would be delivered .... is that wrong to expect something you paid for when you were told it would be completed?

No Sir, it isn't wrong. ANd when it isn't delivered reasonably close to when promised, I would expect (and have seen) extra magazines included or a discounted price.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]