Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Michigan

TCBDoubleTap

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself - I've just recently started reading brian's forums, mostly as I did research about reloading. I'm Tom from Southeast Michigan. I've been shooting since I was 15, which is a little more than 40 years ago now... I started shooting on my high school rifle team - these days it's a little hard to imagine that high schools ever had such a thing, but it was an excellent introduction to competitive shooting. I've shot a few IPSC and GSSF matches, but mostly just go target shooting for enjoyment. I introduced my wife to shooting shortly after we met, and introduced my sons to shooting when they were quite young. We shoot mostly 45s, and with the price of ammo I decided it's time to start reloading. Based on the excellent information on these forums I bought a Dillon 550 press (early Christmas present), built a reloading bench, and I'm just about ready to get started. Thanks for the excellent insight and experiences that members share here - I look forward to participating.

Tom

Welcome to the forums Tom! There's a wealth of info here!

If you're looking to start some USPSA shooting, there's an excellent match just outside Detroit at Wayne County Racoon Hunters run by a great group of guys!