Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

division changing

calvary45

I currently have a chance to go either open or limited for next year, whatever i go with i will shoot for the entire year.

I am just curious as to what division benos members would pick if you only got one chance, I am currently shooting SSTK, i just want to shoot try a different division.

So what division would you pick and why thanks.

I currently have a chance to go either open or limited for next year, whatever i go with i will shoot for the entire year.

I am just curious as to what division benos members would pick if you only got one chance, I am currently shooting SSTK, i just want to shoot try a different division.

How are your eyes? Any issues with recoil or noise?

My eyes are good, no issues with recoil or noise.

My eyes are good, no issues with recoil or noise.

If I were younger and could focus on the front sight I would shoot Limited but I'm not and I can't so I shoot Open. Man is it fun. Caution: you may never leave Open once you try it!

I currently have a chance to go either open or limited So what division would you pick and why thanks.

OPEN is The Most Fun. Totally different than

the other divisions - much more fun.

And you'll learn more about speed than in any

other division - which will make you a better

shooter in the other divisions.

Good luck,

Jack

If I were younger and could focus on the front sight I would shoot Limited but I'm not and I can't so I shoot Open. Man is it fun. Caution: you may never leave Open once you try it!

That's why I'm leaving Open for last. If we all get there eventually due to bad eyes I'll do all the others first while I can! :sight:

I've been shooting Revo for the past several years. Last June I took a break and shot mostly SSTK. I'm going beck to Revo in the spring.

If you really want to learn how to break down a stage, try breaking it down in groups of 6. It's a challenge.

Hopefully USPSA will not be one choice only (again)like we seem to be heading for in other arena's. If I had really deep pockets I would shoot a custom shop 2011 Supercomp or TJ with a 90 degree C-More. Since I don't and I am classified in all 6 divisions, I would say pick the one you would have the most fun with or be the most competitive in which ever is your flavor.

The one that has the most competitors at your local matches. That way, you can work on getting better. "If you're not growing, you're dying." Just MHO.

I would go with limited. If you've been shooting SS then it wont be a new set of sight to learn. You can spend your compeditive season focusing on things like getting in and out of positions and movement, without having to worry about 4 reloads a stage. Just my 2 cents.