Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to Change Diet

Tizzo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a paleo diet about 5 months ago and my body fat dropped about 8% in the first 3 months. I now started doing the intermittent fasting which is easier than I thought it would be.

I also went off allergy medicine for the first time in 13 years. I have an occasional cheat day and whenever I eat some bread my allergies start to flare up so it must be a gluten thing.

I also went off of Nexium for good. I'd been taking it for close to ten years and now no longer need it.

Congrats sniperfrog and everyone else!

I had lost 100lbs and maintained it for 7 months now, even after our house fire in November 2011 and not exercising a lick since then. This past week I had a stressful week both at home and work and blew everything in my diet to hell! We ate rice and potatoes for a week, ate brunch at an awesome french restaurant including the wonderful pastry desserts, and we drank bottles of wine every evening for said week. All told i gained 10lbs in that week.

Four days of going back to eating primal and drinking lots of water and I have lost 11lbs since I lost my fracking sanity.

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...