Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Big News

scffacenter1

I like finding out that me and my wife are expecting our first child. We've been trying for 4 months and the running joke for the past 3 years has been that I would "allow" us to have a child when the car is paid off. We paid off the car on the 14th and found out she was pregnant on the 20th. Now just to get the rest of the things I need to start shooting USPSA before all the "saving and stock piling" depletes my spending money. :D

Congratulations. Your saving and stock piling is already spent, you just don't know it yet. I was going to recommend going from briefs to shorts but getting rid of the slave to lender relationship helps as well. Again, congratulations. My wife is an ultrasound tech, she's first to see new babies. She's really good at identifying the gender.

Congrats. That's great news. I like the raccoon avatar pic btw :)

Thanks, that's my sweetheart annabelle. We let her out in the daytime and she sleeps in her pen in the house at night. She spends most of the day playing with my hog dogs and running squirrels out of the yard.

Congrats , Now don't blink = grand kids arrive before you know it. We were talking just the other night about one time my twin daughters were sick :sick: at the same time. seams like just a few years ago in my memory, but that was 31 years ago. Now my grand kids are the same age as they were at that time.

:cheers:

Don't Blink

;)

Jamie Foote

Congratulations! There is nothing better than having a new member of the family, unless it is finding out you have a grand-child coming.(See my earlier post)

Son or daughter they are all great, although I can honestly say that I would have fewer grey hairs if my two had been boys, rather than girls.

I had to clean my shotgun several times :roflol: