Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

From Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune, NC

KTKlaus

Been a forum member for a few months and never really said anything... 'bout time.

Well, hello, I'm Kurt and currently stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. I'm a Navy Corpsman (5yrs) with 2D MarDiv and been shooting competitively for a few years (when I can). I primarily shoot 3Gun and USPSA (production and limited) at local matches and plan on hitting up some major 3Gun events next year. I'm open to advice and help and don't mind criticism when its warranted. Hope to see some of you on the range.

Been a forum member for a few months and never really said anything... 'bout time.

Well, hello, I'm Kurt and currently stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. I'm a Navy Corpsman (5yrs) with 2D MarDiv and been shooting competitively for a few years (when I can). I primarily shoot 3Gun and USPSA (production and limited) at local matches and plan on hitting up some major 3Gun events next year. I'm open to advice and help and don't mind criticism when its warranted. Hope to see some of you on the range.

Welcome!

Scroll down and check out the 3Gun/MultiGun match announcements forum. From what I can see they fill fast, so don't think on it too long.

;)

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you joined on my birthday! Good shooting...