Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana Single Stack/Production/Revolver Championships

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently sorting through the 300-some-odd photos I managed to grab - staff from Friday and squads from Sunday when our stage was vacant. I didn't have the Nikon with me on Saturday, as I was shooting (and working a bit too).

ETA: Photos up on my Flickr now: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69192854@N05/sets/72157631884532077/

If anybody wants originals, or wants more of a particular shooter, let me know. As I said, I've got 300-some shots here. I think I shot my Nikon more than my CZ. :)

Edited by Walküre

Awesome match!!!!

Last year's match was great; this one was better.

Thanks to all of those who put it together and gave their time to work the event. The staff, the stages, the late October weather.....couldn't ask for more.

This will definitely be on next year's schedule.

Also, congrats to all of the winners.

Awesome match!!!!

Thanks to all of those who put it together and gave their time to work the event. The staff, the stages, the late October weather.....couldn't ask for more.

This was my first season in the sport, so I can't comment on last year, but I completely agree that this year rocked! Definitely one of the best Major matches I attended this year. The staff was friendly, professional, and efficient. There was a great mix of stages and everything ran like clockwork. A huge thanks again to everyone who made this happen!

Great match, hard stages. Dan used stages from the surrounding clubs in Indiana to do this match with a little twist at times to make them more enjoyable. My transtion from Open to SS could not have been more of a disaster that it turned out to be. 5 misses 3 failures to get mags seated during reloads. So --- 1st Super Senior, 2nd Master, and 5th overall with all the mistakes shows how BADLY everyone shot this match.

Awesome match!!!!

This was my first season in the sport, so I can't comment on last year, but I completely agree that this year rocked! Definitely one of the best Major matches I attended this year. The staff was friendly, professional, and efficient. There was a great mix of stages and everything ran like clockwork. A huge thanks again to everyone who made this happen!

Nice shooting!

Nice shooting!

Thanks buddy!!! I would have liked to have shot a bit better (as always) but I'm pretty pleased with the results.