Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

advantages

Blurryvisions

so im in this great chipper mood at work today, thinking about the last few three gun matches i have shot and i cant stop thinking about the advantages that people setting up matches are constantly giving to anyone thats not shooting open. I.E I shoot open, there for i run a saiga and a nice little AR equipt with a harris Bipod. so my complant is, and i am sure most will not care, i have shot about 12 three gun matchs in the last year and never once used my Bipod... y you ask, because theres always something there sand bags or a log etc etc... for everyone to use to ensure the long range stuff is easy and no one is at a disadvantage... serisously if you design every stage for tac/lim shooters whats the point in shooting open? ok lets go to the shot gun, at outlaw matches tac/lim guys can cram extra shells in the gun after the buzzer so a 11 round stage doesnt even req a full reload... again whats the point in shooting open if my saiga serves me with little to no advantage? look at it like this

OPEN---top fuel drag racers

Tac-- funny cars

lim-- outlaw cars

theres a reason why I shoot OPEN, cause i wanna go faster then everyone else :roflol: if your a match directer please concider this... now lets hear it from you fellow ENOS members! lemme have it haha

Edited by Blurryvisions

You're not competing against those in Tac and Lim - only Open. Sounds like the matches you've shot are fair, just not set up to favor Open.

Come shoot TAC against Dan Horner in a major match and then talk to me about an "advantage". :roflol:

right, you do at some matches,went to the table in a percentage of OAF at larue last year... and i never compared anything to a PRO shooter...if i shot 5000 rounds a week i would most defanitly crush any and everyone. :sight:

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]