Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Match

CE325

Shot my second steel match at the WAC. I think I did pretty good shot Production class with my glock 17. Finished 6th out of 14 in Production.

I shot the smoke and hope my best time was a 4.47.. Is that any good for a basically New shooter?

I have shot USPSA a few times and I love it I have placed well in production and have placed poorly! Also got DQ'ed 1 time!!!!!`

I hope to get better and plan on working at it this is a great sport.

Here is a video.Any help will be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVWKozq0u8&feature=plcp&context=C3bced92UDOEgsToPDskKoQhEWbvQaXINkyEUsi60d

Chris

Edited by CE325

Shot my second steel match at the WAC. I think I did pretty good shot Production class with my glock 17. Finished 6th out of 14 in Production.

I shot the smoke and hope my best time was a 4.47.. Is that any good for a basically New shooter?

I have shot USPSA a few times and I love it I have placed well in production and have placed poorly! Also got DQ'ed 1 time!!!!!`

I hope to get better and plan on working at it this is a great sport.

Here is a video.Any help will be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVWKozq0u8&feature=plcp&context=C3bced92UDOEgsToPDskKoQhEWbvQaXINkyEUsi60d

Chris

It looked pretty good to me. Nice smooth draw, and first shot. Looks like your controlling the recoil well.

Descent times. Just keep shooting, and getting hits. The speed will come as time goes on.

Try to relax. My first round sometimes gets away from me until I calm down. I will not be real smooth on the trigger, but I catch myself and correct that.

Edited by Bansheex