Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from OH

Amanda

Hello all,

I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself. I'm an NC transplant currently in Cincinnati, and I am trying to get more into the competitive world of shooting. I have mainly done idpa and some recreational type steel matches, but I am looking at potentially venturing into 3-gun and more uspsa. I look forward to learning more about the competitive scene, and seeing what everyone has to offer and share of their experiences. :)

Welcome! :)

If you haven't already noticed, there are quite a few of us from the Cinci-Dayton-Columbus region, here on the forum. We have lots of matches (not this time of year, as much) in the area too. Ask around, and I'm sure you'll find something that you didn't know was going on!!

:cheers:

Cincinnati here as well. Welcome to the forums. Any questions on local shooting just ask myself, Chris Keen or any of the other SW Ohio guys on here.

Me too. I shoot idpa in Oxford, multiple gun at Clinton county farmers, some pistol sports at Miami rifle and pistol ,sporting clays at elk creek, skeet at Milford - lots of good choices around here

Welcome from NW Ohio..... I pretty much claim Michigan as the state I'm from though !!! LOL

What???

You son of a -------

GO BUCKS!!!!tongue.gif

He flew the Scarlet and Gray, after Karma bit him the last time around.

http://www.brianenos...dpost&p=1229941

Thanks Kyle.... I needed a good laugh this morning !!! Congrats on your win BTW !!!!