Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speed stick

Daniele

A friend of mine started shooting revo with speedloaders, now he uses a moonclipped 625, but he is slower and less natural.

It seems to me to remember a "handle" for moonclips named, if I remember correctly, SPEED STICK.

I am unable to recovery any info, video or first hand report on this gadget which could, in my opinion, be useful for my friend.

Any help??

A friend of mine started shooting revo with speedloaders, now he uses a moonclipped 625, but he is slower and less natural.

It seems to me to remember a "handle" for moonclips named, if I remember correctly, SPEED STICK.

I am unable to recovery any info, video or first hand report on this gadget which could, in my opinion, be useful for my friend.

Any help??

BUBBER....you are being paged.

Speed Sticks, to my knowledge are no longer being manufactured (and if you grab them like a speedloader they don't work....ask me how I know)

OK-how

You grab the moonclip, not the body of the speed stick. Something I did not initially get the hang of at an IRC for which there were many guffaws. Fortunately, someone's pants almost fell down during a stage.....but that is another story

Edited by underlug

OK-how

You grab the moonclip, not the body of the speed stick. Something I did not initially get the hang of at an IRC for which there were many guffaws. Fortunately, someone's pants almost fell down during a stage.....but that is another story

You promised not to tell that story about Phil. He is a standing member of the Native American Noassatol Tribe. Oh wait I promised not to tell. :ph34r: Disregard carrryon.

Daniele, underlug is correct Phil quit making them years ago. With the advent of better fitting moonclips they were not needed as much. They do still work for the longer 38 and 357 cases in the 8 shots. I am using them again for the 8 shot 38 specials. The moonclip and the speed loaders take just a little different aproach in that most moonclips will not allow you to get real agressive in loadeing as the speedloaders do. I will have to check my video files I know I have the speedstick loads somewhere in there. Later fellow bubber. rdd