Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Tennessee

Sig Shooter

I have been trolling the forums for about a year now and thought I should finally join. I started shooting IDPA about 7 years ago then took off a few years to play tournament paint-ball with my son. He is in college now so I started in 3 gun this past year. I also started reloading this year and have learned a lot from that section of the forums.

I hope to continue learning more from you veterans both on improving my shooting an reloading skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings. I'm also a sig shooter. To echo Perjohn's comments, it you are in East Tennessee, you need to come out to ORSA to play. IDPA on the first Saturday of each month, USPSA on the third Saturday.

If you're in east Tennessee, ORSA is having a 3gun match this Sunday. Come on out and join us! You can check out the schedule for all of the matches, as well as directions to the range, at orsaap.com.

Tac 2 is only 40 minutes away and I normally shoot there for 3 gun. Kettlefoot is only about 20 minutes away and there is a rumor floating around they may have a 3 gun program in 2012. When I get my skills a little better I will make it to Oak Ridge ans shoot with you guys.