Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio level 1 RO class

mda

Level 1 RO class in South West Ohio, March 24-25 2012. Come join the fun!! Class size is limited to 40 so get you application in early. Contact info below.

03/24/12 - 03/25/12

MIAMISBURG SPORTSMAN'S CLUB

DAYTON, OH 45420

paul.hernandez@wright.edu

937-344-4020

Instructor: Jay Worden

Edited by mda

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed Paul but haven't heard back yet. Is there a form that needs to be filled out?

I'll check with Paul tomorrow night at our match. He does have the standard RO class application for you to fill out. Plus $50.

Anyone else need info???

i emailed Paul but haven't heard back yet. Is there a form that needs to be filled out?

I'll check with Paul tomorrow night at our match. He does have the standard RO class application for you to fill out. Plus $50.

Anyone else need info???

Hi Bob. I think I got EK straightened out. Pretty sure he got in touch with Paul.

• 3 weeks later...

Level 1 RO class in South West Ohio, March 24-25 2012. Come join the fun!! Class size is limited to 40 so get you application in early. Contact info below.

03/24/12 - 03/25/12

DAYTON, OH 45420

937-344-4020

Any slots open?

03/24/12 - 03/25/12

DAYTON, OH 45420

937-344-4020

Any slots open?

Tom,

Last I heard we had 3 slots left. Email Paul Hernandez directly as he is the man with the plan. He does not look on here much if ever.

Kevin

03/24/12 - 03/25/12

DAYTON, OH 45420

937-344-4020

Any slots open?

Tom,

Last I heard we had 3 slots left. Email Paul Hernandez directly as he is the man with the plan. He does not look on here much if ever.

Kevin

Thanks..I just emailed him...whats the class cost???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So as I sit here learning Miami Valley geography and hoping the tornadoes miss me, I realize that I don't know what time class starts tomorrow... Anyone?

P.S. Kai Sushi Cafe was pretty good and the Food Cub has a very odd layout for a grocery store.

So as I sit here learning Miami Valley geography and hoping the tornadoes miss me, I realize that I don't know what time class starts tomorrow... Anyone?

P.S. Kai Sushi Cafe was pretty good and the Food Cub has a very odd layout for a grocery store.

yeah 8am 3rd floor, Perkins :angry: 45 min wait...I was ready to walk.

you here at Quality Inn? Im room 339...