Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I like AND hate!

Sarge

Ordered my 650 with case feeder from Brian and was expecting it to show up any day now.

Got the case feeder today! cheers.gif

My hope is that the press is coming by a different carrier later today.angry.gif

Talk about a teaser!

my wife and I have had the same address since 1986 , just a couple of years back she got me a 1050 as a gift I placed the order with Brian and a few days later the neighbor delivers three boxes from down the street.

Man was I glad to have good neighbors.

After a call to Brian it proved that I had given him the wrong address when I placed the order.

It all worked out fine

Edited by AlamoShooter

Well Damn. Nothing today so far either. I broke down and asked Brian for a tracking number so maybe tonight I can find out what gives.

The Irony of it all? I sold my 550 to a guy in Colorado and shipped it Monday. He will have it tomorrow.

Got ahold of Brian today. He did some checking and found out that Dillon did not ship the press! SON-OF-A-B!%!!! He says it is extremely rare, happening maybe once a year. Aren't I the lucky one?

Well, I have gone from being a little upset to actually kind of pissed. It looks like it SHOULD be here Monday. I was off half the day today and I'm off this weekend and had planned to get everything up and running. Oh well.

To add insult to injury Brian worked with me on this and got Dillon to ship it second day air for me. It went out yesterday and won't get here until Monday? Let's see, Went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Second day air? I guess the weekend got in the way. UGH...mad.gif