Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lone Wolf's New Race Gun...

Blcksmk

My .02 worth the comp is more of a muzzle brake (WW2 Tiger tank main gun) than a true expansion chamber compensater.

Why LWD does not offer a true comp is beyond me. Having spoken to a few shooters at matches who are using them, they say it is not very good and they will be getting a better comp (sjc/jager). The reason they bought it was because it was cheap. I tell them you get what you pay for. For entry level it's ok, but barely. The Jager open package is

better. LWD needs to offer a better comp.

http://blog.lonewolfdist.com/post/POSTID23/Check-us-out-on-ShotGunNewscom

Saw that they are now building their own race guns...what do you guys think? Will they stand up with other companies such as Jager, Carver, and SJC?

Don't know about the comp, but I just finished a pretty exhaustive T&E on the frame/slide. I put almost 10K rounds through it set up in Limited (9 and 40) types of configurations. I was favorably impressed with it.

The gun runs between $1,300 - $1,550 depending on what features you want. I think they only offer it in .40 as of right now. Don't take my word on it. Last time they had the link on their sight they didn't have a 9MM open setup.