Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Singlestack holster for SA EMP 9

Modoc

I am looking for a holster for a Springfield Armory EMP that my wife can use for USPSA Singlestack division and steel matches. Currently she has a DeSantis Top Cop and my old Sam Browne. I will be ordering her a CR Belt and want to get her a better holster. She will be shooting about 4 USPSA matches a year and hopefuly 12+ informal steel matches a year. We already have mag pouches, but I want her to have a better holster and belt. She is about 5'3" and a buck-ten.

No we are not looking for a different pistol, she wants to use her carry gun.

Thaks,

I am working on making it less frustrating, so she enjoys the shooting more. She has been using the carry holster, but her geometry doen't do as well with it. Also with the nearest IDPA club 2-1/2 hours away, I don't see us shooting that very often. Blade tech offers a special order DOH/Stingray for the EMP, so that is on the wish list. Just looking for other options for a lady shooter.

Go with the special order Blade Tech.

Buy once, cry once.

She will like it and therefore like the matches more..................... And after you posted 5'3, a buck-ten, with "challenging" geometry, I can't believe people aren't clamoring for photos

:roflol: