Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you experienced 3-gunners, what do I need to bring that an amateur will not think of? Yes, I know 3 guns,ammo, and a cleaning kit... Tell me the stupid things that people don't think of or forget? What have you wished that you had with you at past events that you always bring with you now.

Yes, I'll have a cooler with water,gator-aide and snacks...

A rifle zero.

Never a truer word spoken ! :rolleyes:

Oh and it would appear a pistol zero at 165yds :surprise:

Edited by mike.45

hmmm Bourbon, Cigars, guns....what else is there to pack?

Clean underwear?

Start a new tradition...or be the trendsetter of the Lex mafia

:surprise:

Freeballin' ain't just a song lol.

Till you pull a Hank and rip your pants wide open. Don't think anyone needs to see than

hmmm Bourbon, Cigars, guns....what else is there to pack?

Clean underwear?

Start a new tradition...or be the trendsetter of the Lex mafia

:surprise:

Freeballin' ain't just a song lol.

Now THAT was funny!!

Kurt also verified the 165yd pistol shot on pro7

I've shot at 200 with my M&P 40, its not as big of a hold over as you'd think.

rough est. for a 180 40 at 950 is right at about 4 feet drop at 165 with 25 yard zero according to my ballistic app

Twice as much ammo??? You expect me to be missing or is there something I don't know?

i alawys do or take extra shots when i did not need or if luckly a reshoot on a stage i screw up!

squad 16 AM open

also talked to CMMG guy and he said the brought 7" piston AR full auto flame throw 556 again this year WOO HOO!

WOW!!! I gotta say what a great match and time I am having again this year. Huge props to Kurt, Trapr, the MD, match staff, the RO's, the sponsors, and the the staff at RockCastle. This match has officially become the match everyone MUST shoot.

When does registration open up for next year's match?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Great 2nd year on the AM side. Too bad I brought a shotgun that likes to shoot steel so they turn 90 degrees!

Staff, thank you for working so hard...you guys seemed a bit short staffed and I know you were working your butts off!

Sponsor's; great prize table...thanks so much.

Loved the long range side match (subtle hint to others for next year!)...wish I had time to hit more side matches.

Looking forward to next year.

Edited by Hardy

Are results posted anywhere ???? I was there yesterday and had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new, and I half to say the sponsors were very nice and great to talk to, also thanks to Alexander Arms for letting me shoot the 6.5 grendel and it was nice talking to Mojo from Red Jacket and his sidekick from Tenn. And the DSA rig was cool as hell, with the big screan TV's and all the cool gear, I could go on and on, this is a must go to match for everyone that has a interest in multi-gun, And a big cudos to my buddy Gary Welborn for pulling it off, and his two side kicks ( range police ) Koot Muller or something like that and Traper Swanson :cheers: