Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

Nick/Nate...is you father going to be there this year? He got some really great pictures of the AM RO squad last year. I hope he can show up and join the fun again this year. See ya in a few days!!!

Edited by Mark R

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lounge music last year was great. :cheers:

i sure stuck out like a sore thumb though LOL

Here's the winery guitar player...along with last year's MD Jeff and Sandra...and not sure who the other two are.

L to R Mark Wills, Jeff Cramblit, Sandra Orvig, Tom Fuller, and Im assuming Wish Donovan

Here's the winery guitar player...along with last year's MD Jeff and Sandra...and not sure who the other two are.

L to R Mark Wills, Jeff Cramblit, Sandra Orvig, Tom Fuller, and Im assuming Wish Donovan

The guy in the red isn't Wish (he was across the bar eating chocolate chip cookies!) his name is Matt Gardner from Huntsville, AL. His first big match, if I recall correctly!

Hmmm. I'm kinda let down on how many open shooters there are at this match, is it because this is one of the matches that the Pro-series guys need to shoot Tac-Ops in order to get points in the 3GunNation series?

Will there be a 100 yard zero range available on Wednesday or Thursday?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

The range map shows a sight in range in the same area as last year (down the hill to the right as you drive in, where CMMG and FN had the cool demo guns last year)

Edited by GunCat

I don't know what your talking about. According to that cop that gave you that ticket your white and that makes us like cousins or something!

I'm going to have to find a bigger travel humidor....or I might just put a box into a whole starlight case hmmm......

I brought my 50 count humidor last year and just carried it carefully in the car. I did seal the crystal jar and used a humi-stick for the trip in the car. did you try the gran habano vintge 2022 corojos yet? not sure if i gave you one. i'll have a fat bundle at the match.

Yes...yes I did very good indeed!

The lexington crew will be at the cabins at the KOA.

The range map shows a sight in range in the same area as last year (down the hill to the right as you drive in, where CMMG and FN had the cool demo guns last year)

Where stage 4,5, and 6 at the Benelli Shotgun match was?

The lexington crew will be at the cabins at the KOA.

And if KOA is lucky, they will still be standing when we check out!

I hope they have good insurance!! The amount of bourbon, Cigars, and guns that will be there might be a little much :roflol:

IIRC that is the same location.

IIRC that is the same location.

Ok I know where that is. Hoping to have time to swap the 10x out of the mount and put the 1x4 in it after the match I'm shooting on sat. Prolly should just buy another mount but that's not in the budget right now.

Ok I know where that is. Hoping to have time to swap the 10x out of the mount and put the 1x4 in it after the match I'm shooting on sat. Prolly should just buy another mount but that's not in the budget right now.

I have a 30mm LT 104 mount I'm not using at the moment. You're welcome to borrow it if you want to stop by the house and grab it after the match tomorrow.

Short traffic update-

If you're coming in from the south, there is still construction around Park City, but no real issues.

If you're coming in from the north, make sure and stay in the right lane when the southbound lanes split. Otherwise, you won't be able to get off the interstate at Park City.

Oh yeah, and there is an old Ford Tempo broken down right before the lanes split. Yes, it will probably still be there in 5 days....

Edited by Bryan 45

It just keeps getting better...todayJoe DeBergalis posted this on AR15.COM:

We just added the ARFCOM Machine Gun Shoot featuring AR15.com speciality constructed platforms .....fueled by Freedom Munitions Ammo as a Side Match. Come on out and help our two charities - Task Force Dagger Foundation and USA Cares and try some full-auto action! We will also have several other side matches including TNVC's NVG/Suppressed Pistol shoot in the Cave, Remington/Bushmaster Stage where the winner will receive a new Versa Max Shotgun, Suppressed Red Jacket Firearms and Zombie Targets, the NRA's 3 Gun Experience for the beginners, Alexander Arms side match featuring all their products including the .50 BMG.....and a few more surprizes!

Come on out to see the vendors, meet the Stars of 3 Gun Stars Pro Tour, cheer on the competitors.....Meet the members of the 3 Gun Nation - Task Force Dagger Wounded Warrior Team....and a whole lot more!

I have a 30mm LT 104 mount I'm not using at the moment. You're welcome to borrow it if you want to stop by the house and grab it after the match tomorrow.

John I appreciate the offer but this 10x is only on there for the AR sniper challenge then the MTAC is gonna go back on it and live there.

Can someone direct me to the post about round count that is somewhere in these 46 pages?

The round count for the match is as follows:

PRO--> 88 rifle, 98 pistol, 80 shot, & 6 slugs for a total of 272 rds

AM---> 80 rifle, 74 pistol, 75 shot, & 3 buckshot for a total of 232 rds.

The round count is based on the assumption of one shot per steel/clay and two per paper. The count will also vary as the shooter will have options on which gun to use on some tgts. There are 30 rifle flasher tgts in the match.

The Pro clinic instructors/designers have done a great job providing ideas for the stages. On the ground setup starts next week.

Short traffic update-

If you're coming in from the south, there is still construction around Park City, but no real issues.

If you're coming in from the north, make sure and stay in the right lane when the southbound lanes split. Otherwise, you won't be able to get off the interstate at Park City.

Oh yeah, and there is an old Ford Tempo broken down right before the lanes split. Yes, it will probably still be there in 5 days....

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION! :cheers: