Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any classes around SoCal/AZ?

feederic

I'm looking to take a class to help me out. The problem is I really don't know of any in Southern California. I know there are a number I can take in AZ though but don't quite know what all of my options are.

Can anyone list out some classes that would be within an 8 hour drive of San Diego?

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, k1llapanda said:

If you want to make a run to Phoenix hit up Danny at secret weapon training. He might b able to set u up in one on one with Naim or group thing 

I have been looking for classes around Phoenix. I will have to check this out.

1 hour ago, k1llapanda said:

If you want to make a run to Phoenix hit up Danny at secret weapon training. He might b able to set u up in one on one with Naim or group thing 

Danny has gotten really good (will be an Open GM within a year, I expect) and his daughter is shooting better than most of the guys at the club.  Naim/Nick is tremendous and has loads of wisdom to share.  You will have a good time with these folks.

• 10 months later...

Looking to resurrect this topic.....

Any other training classes in AZ for 3Gun and USPSA that anyone can recommend.  I am considering going up to St. George to the TPC for their multi day classes but living 6 minutes away from BAvery makes that hard to justify to the whiff.....

8 minutes ago, Medicaptain said:

Looking to resurrect this topic.....

Any other training classes in AZ for 3Gun and USPSA that anyone can recommend.  I am considering going up to St. George to the TPC for their multi day classes but living 6 minutes away from BAvery makes that hard to justify to the whiff.....

Check out: http://www.secretweapontraining.com/

Yep....already sent them an email, just waiting for a reply.  I see most of these guys every week at the Cactus practice matches on Thursday nights.  I will definitely hit them up next time I am out there...thank you.

Any others?

• 2 weeks later...