Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from OHIO

notjustanothermini

hello fellow enos forum members,

I have been a member of the cz forum for a while, ever since i got my Tanfoglio 10mm

i always seem to end up here in my "tanfoglio info searches"

for over a year i have been a lurker here, and just now decided to join. i figured i might as well, as i am doing alot of work to my witness, not for competition, cuzz i dont compete, but i do shoot a lot and compete with myself (always trying to One Up my personal bests, so needless to say, i do like to own and shoot race guns.

im from the school of thought like this, "if a guy makes a "race gun" to shoot accurately, quickly and efficiently, then it makes sense to do the same to my carry guns, range guns and home defense guns"

im a fan of sub 2 pound triggers and ultra smooth actions.

so i think i belong here

hello fellow enos forum members,

I have been a member of the cz forum for a while, ever since i got my Tanfoglio 10mm

i always seem to end up here in my "tanfoglio info searches"

for over a year i have been a lurker here, and just now decided to join. i figured i might as well, as i am doing alot of work to my witness, not for competition, cuzz i dont compete, but i do shoot a lot and compete with myself (always trying to One Up my personal bests, so needless to say, i do like to own and shoot race guns.

im from the school of thought like this, "if a guy makes a "race gun" to shoot accurately, quickly and efficiently, then it makes sense to do the same to my carry guns, range guns and home defense guns"

im a fan of sub 2 pound triggers and ultra smooth actions.

so i think i belong here

Welcome in, fellow Buckeye!