Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol - Gotcha

Alan Adamson

We did have the 2nd and 4th one upside down, all differing elevations as well. 2 barrels, a 4' box and three targets at the end. The barrels were sandwiched in between the front of the shoot box and the base of the 45 degree three target holder. We had a FAST match, 6 stages, 152 rounds and at least 2 of the GMs were under 70 seconds total, so this fit right in.

Here's the stage that Mark ran at the match. Ended up with a 9.70sec run with a 12a/9c/1d Run. I had a hesitation after the first shot, as I really didn't see the dot when I was pulling the trigger :roflol: so it took me a sec to get up and full sprint speed. Almost hurdled the barrels at the end. Fun stage. Edited by DocMedic

Here's the stage that Mark ran at the match. Ended up with a 9.70sec run with a 12a/9c/1d Run. I had a hesitation after the first shot, as I really didn't see the dot when I was pulling the trigger :roflol: so it took me a sec to get up and full sprint speed. Almost hurdled the barrels at the end. Fun stage.

Nice match Curtis!