Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyway to change the Locked Thread icon?

Pro-Pain

When looking at my "Find my Content," I love how the icons of topics with no new posts are kind of faded/not as dark...

All the locked topics though are a bright red, any chance to fade this a bit so when looking at new content, it doesn't draw the eye and be able to miss hot topics (the orange-ish icons).

If it's a big deal, no worries, but this has kinda thrown me off for awhile..

I nosed around a bit in the Admin. Control Panel. (Brian usually handles that side of things.)

It may be possible, but I didn't see where that particular item was singled out for an easy change. It might take a whole "skin" change, which I know Brian hasn't wanted to delve into in the past. (might be a big hassle?)

When looking at my "Find my Content," I love how the icons of topics with no new posts are kind of faded/not as dark...

All the locked topics though are a bright red, any chance to fade this a bit so when looking at new content, it doesn't draw the eye and be able to miss hot topics (the orange-ish icons).

If it's a big deal, no worries, but this has kinda thrown me off for awhile..

Without some some sort of massive hack job, there isn't any way for me to do that.

be

• 4 months later...