Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone sprung for one of these puppies?

Got a couple of the Mr. Dial knobs and they work well.

Yep, it is subdivided into 1/4 increments between the numbers rather than 1/5 increments but the numbers are just for reference only. I always check weight with a scale prior to a reloading session and don’t rely on the numbers for fine adjustments, only to get me in the ballpark prior to checking with a scale.

Heck, I used a plastic knob or a wrench for years and that worked good, too. So, the metal dials are a luxury! ;)

As a follow up, I installed the uniquetek kit and have run about 20000 with it so far. I like it but it drifts sometimes. I secure it with some tape once I have the weight I want. It's nice. I would buy again.

Same issue and solution with the one of mine that is used the most. I wish this didn't occur, but I still love mine too. Fortunately the tape is a minor inconvenience and seems to keep this from happening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need one that reminds me which way to turn it - that's about all that would be better than just a larger knob!

LOL! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I keep an extra powder bar on the bench so I can tighten/loosen it and remind myself which way the bolt needs to turn!roflol.gif

BB