Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

International ICORE Postal Match

The second Italian round of the Postal will take place next November 26 and 27.

Hope to see many revo shooters in Filottrano (AN), as in the last editions pistol shooters will be guest and I have to say this PR worked!

Some of them got a "real man gun" after the Postal!

Another PR choice is to give guns and stuff for whom has not a wheelgun, FREE! Only cost is the ammo.

So if one of you is thinking about a vacation in Italy, give me a call and I let you shoot the Postal in the Sun State.

The second Italian round of the Postal will take place next November 26 and 27.

Hope to see many revo shooters in Filottrano (AN), as in the last editions pistol shooters will be guest and I have to say this PR worked!

Some of them got a "real man gun" after the Postal!

Another PR choice is to give guns and stuff for whom has not a wheelgun, FREE! Only cost is the ammo.

So if one of you is thinking about a vacation in Italy, give me a call and I let you shoot the Postal in the Sun State.

Daniele. We are pulling for Team Bubber here! Good luck later rdd

Daniele. We are pulling for Team Bubber here! Good luck later rdd

I will do my best in Limited and Open, I already did my worst in classic!!!

BTW still waiting videos where I proudly wore my team shirt!

• 1 month later...

In a sunny and warm sunday the Postal landed in Filottrano AN Italy,Dynamic Shooting League hosted shooters from north and center Italy: 6 Classic , 13 Limited and 7 Open performances.

Luca Ricciardi won in classic with a total of 151,22; was the first also in Limited with 128,56 while Roberto Marchi ruled the open with 135,83.

Our scores are really high but we shoot ICORE once a year, rules and target are really different from usual IPSC ones.

In a sunny and warm sunday the Postal landed in Filottrano AN Italy,Dynamic Shooting League hosted shooters from north and center Italy: 6 Classic , 13 Limited and 7 Open performances.

Luca Ricciardi won in classic with a total of 151,22; was the first also in Limited with 128,56 while Roberto Marchi ruled the open with 135,83.

Our scores are really high but we shoot ICORE once a year, rules and target are really different from usual IPSC ones.

Seems that you may have shot it IPSC fast, then added time. :ph34r: But as long as you had fun. Ciao rdd

Seems that you may have shot it IPSC fast, then added time. :ph34r: But as long as you had fun. Ciao rdd

In my match:

- Classic: very good accuracy, great split-time .... but i have to make more practice with that damned little holes (.38 spec.) and with Speed-Loaders ....

- Limited: i shoot with my Ipsc-revo 625-5' .... very good time, fast reloads ..... too much penalty-time added

I shoot the Postal-Match every year, it's a fun game at the end of season .... but i know if i want to improve the performance, i have to train in the specific. At this time it's only a funny game .... for a tired Wheelgunner.