Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Hi, I'm Lou from Eastern, PA!"

Lou D

Oh yeah,bye the way,HI,LOL!!! My name is Lou,I'm from Eastern PA.I've been a competition shooter for 30+ years,been loading and casting as long,I've loaded probably millions of bullets for about anything you can immagine..

hi Lou,I wondered when you would find this placeI come here to read. I don't post very often.v

Miranda? Vic,is that you? Geez,small world..

Anyway,My "introduction" on top was only a quick post last night on another thread,here's a little more about me..I've been shooting since I was 5,1961.Got my first shooting trophy at 10.[still have it,LOL!!]I've been a competitive shooter since 1981. Until my club dissapeared a few years ago,I shot Master in IDPA and PPC,I also like to shoot bowling pins and CMP.I build my own guns,did my first .45 in '81,a Series '70 Colt that I still shoot,the old girl probably has well over a million rounds through it,on it's third barrel.I've been loading since 1980,I have a garage full of loading/casting stuff,I even have a Magma Bulletmaster,casts 2500 bullets an hour,and an automatic sizer.I own a Harley shop near Scranton,Pa.When I say I build guns,I ain't kidding!! I built this monster,no less than Doug Koenig and Carl Bernosky approached me at a match,and asked me if they could look at it.[big head? Nah...].I built it from parts,Less Baer frame,STI slide,if you don't recognize a part,I made it,even the prone rest.It has a nicer comp on it now,it's a .38 Super.I actually found this forum looking for info on the Ogelsby & Ogelsby Witch Doctor,I'm thinking of copying it...

post-35186-0-47729800-1318460694_thumb.j

Edited by Lou D