Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Andersonshooting.com ONLINE!

It is my pleasure to announce that, thanks to the tireless efforts of ShooterGrrl, andersonshooting.com is now up and running!

You'll find access to cool videos and an easier way to order my dry fire book WITHOUT having to set up a paypal account! (the payments screen is powered by paypal, but you do not need a paypal account, just a credit card)

I am also now a distributor for Lanny Bassham's superb book on mental management, "With Winning in Mind." This book was recommended to me by Travis Tomasie and completely changed the way I think about "the mental game."

More info is available on the site.

Thanks!

SA

at long last credit card payment!!!!!! great work steve, ill order as soon as i get the schedule of my wife who will visit usa next month :P

MAn you and your book cost me some sleepness nights. I have a card but cant use it syndrome was diagnosed by my psychiatrist :(:D:D:D

Great website Steve!

I've bought your book recently and start drilling everyday.

I can see my improvement and I find the way to monitor my progress. Thanks to Steve. It is possible to make room for us to sign up our best timing records on your website? Just want to know which level I am at.

Asiaeagle

asiaeagle brings up an interesting point. It would be nice to see baselines of different skill levels.

That would have been great to have years ago.

I like one way how Frank Garcia does skill gauging. Fixed time, but further away for each class level. A simple yet effective way to measure your skillz, or lack of :)

I've been checking in every so often for the last couple of weeks since I noticed you hosting videos. I stopped by last night to a pleasent suprise. Good luck, I'll have to order the winning book.

• 2 weeks later...

On the stage from the PA Tri-State.(Clown) Does anyone know how the opening ports were operated? I know they were activated by the popper, but how did they open and close? And were they pretty consistent?

Smitty,

They were hydraulically operated and seemed to be very consistent. When we first saw it, it seemed difficult, but I had a hunch I could pull it off OK.

I'm working on the audio stuff now, should have some in soon.

Thanks for the interest and support!

SA