Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Glockcomma

My Honor Student is a Marine

My son joined the Marines after graduating H.S. and is boot camp right now, I just received a letter informing me that he qualified as Expert.

Semper Fi... ooh Rah! Retired Marine myself and now working at HQ.

If you want to have some fun with him at boot camp, send a letter with some perfume on in and include a photo of a photo of a cool open or limited gun. Because as soon as the scent of the perfume is smelled, they will have him open it on the quarter deck so everyone can see.

I had a buddy that decided he wanted to follow my foot steps and join the Corps and be a Recon Marine like me. So we sent him a few letters. One had recon all over it, and another had perfume on it with photos of sailors. He was not happy, but got a good laugh out of it.

Oh ya, Congrats on the son making expert.

Edited by cyburg

If you want to have some fun with him at boot camp, send a letter with some perfume on in and include a photo of a photo of a cool open or limited gun. Because as soon as the scent of the perfume is smelled, they will have him open it on the quarter deck so everyone can see.

Oh ya, Congrats on the son making expert.

:roflol: :roflol: Been there....

Congrats on Expert and good luck with his career.

Thanks guys I'm very proud of him, I know I'm jumping the gun a little he is still officially a recruit, 4 weeks to go. A pimp with twins?

Hey all you Jarheads, do tehy still do the Hogboard in boot camp? I got my only soda in bootcamp because I put the hottest picture on the Hogboard. I never did tell them that she was my cousin. Congratilations to your som. If you really want to mess with him, get a cheap ring and drop it in a perfumed envelope.