Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle Shotgun Championship

I got some frontline last night I'm gonna have my GF put it up and down my spine for me tonight in hopes it will work. I got the one for the largest dog and figure ill use 3 at once and that should about do the trick on ticks.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ticks don't seem to care what you wear.

One thing you might try is to get there a day early and drink to excess the night before going onto the range. That way if you get bit by one it may pass out and fall off....and have a worse headache than you.

That's what I did at the Pro Am last year! It worked too! :cheers:

Stages are shaping up nice.

I have talked Rockcastle and they are going to have golf cart rentals available on a first come basis. They have a limited number available.

The cost is $30.00 a day. You need to call Rockcastle Shooting Center during the daytime hours and reserve one if you are interested. You don't have to rent one to get to the stages but it makes it easy and you don't have tom keep getting in and out of your vehicle at every stage.

I have talked Rockcastle and they are going to have golf cart rentals available on a first come basis. They have a limited number available.

The cost is $30.00 a day. You need to call Rockcastle Shooting Center during the daytime hours and reserve one if you are interested. You don't have to rent one to get to the stages but it makes it easy and you don't have tom keep getting in and out of your vehicle at every stage.

Hmm, I wasn't planning to bring a cart due to the potential distance from the lodge. Are all the stages / zones pretty close this time? I know they have inner roads / trails that connect every thing but...

The cost is $30.00 a day. You need to call Rockcaste Shooting Center during the daytime hours and reserve one if you are interested. You don't have to rent one to get to the stages but it makes it easy and you don't have tom keep getting in and out of your vehicle at every stage.

Hmm, I wasn't planning to bring a cart due to the potential distance from the lodge. Are all the stages / zones pretty close this time? I know they have inner roads / trails that connect every thing but...

Relevant to my decision to bring a Kawasaki UTV or not also...

I'm curious on the amount of leg work too. I'm extremely lazy. My Max walking distance from my primary mode of transportation is about 25-30 yards.

Well it looks like you shot the whole High Plains match without even having to stand up.... :devil:

I'm curious on the amount of leg work too. I'm extremely lazy. My Max walking distance from my primary mode of transportation is about 25-30 yards.

You could always bring the little scooter that you were using a while back, Jesse.

You could always bring the little scooter that you were using a while back, Jesse.

U know what they say about skooters and fat chicks?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Can someone explain the stage points? Will the stage be worth 5 points per hit like Ipsc? I.E. big stages are worth more than small stages?

7.5 Stage scores will be calculated as raw time + penalties = adjusted time. Each stage will have a maximum number of stage points (75, 100 or 125). The competitor who completes the stage with the fasted adjusted time will earn the maximum stage points. All other competitors will earn a percentage of the total based on their adjusted time, compared to the leader.

Can someone explain the stage points? Will the stage be worth 5 points per hit like Ipsc? I.E. big stages are worth more than small stages?

7.5 Stage scores will be calculated as raw time + penalties = adjusted time. Each stage will have a maximum number of stage points (75, 100 or 125). The competitor who completes the stage with the fasted adjusted time will earn the maximum stage points. All other competitors will earn a percentage of the total based on their adjusted time, compared to the leader.

A modified Horner (Time-Plus) scoring system. No hit-factor scoring.