Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 IRC

It's so close now.

One more practice match at Richmond, then off to the IRC.

Per Art Leach, match director, this years IRC will be a run and gun match.

No movers, no clam shells, or swingers.

Added interest this year will be Jerry's run at 20 consecutive world championships.

Guinness will be there to document.

Rich Wolfe will be there to try to make him earn it.

Look forward to seeing old friends.

You still got wheels Bubber?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so close now.

One more practice match at Richmond, then off to the IRC.

Per Art Leach, match director, this years IRC will be a run and gun match.

No movers, no clam shells, or swingers.

Added interest this year will be Jerry's run at 20 consecutive world championships.

Guinness will be there to document.

Rich Wolfe will be there to try to make him earn it.

Look forward to seeing old friends.

You still got wheels Bubber?

I still got a spare tire if that is what you mean. :cheers:

*sigh*

Well, practice has been fleeting for me.. I think I'm just going to try not to make any mistakes (like last year).. dealing with local club business has cut into my practice time in a large way.. I hope to finalize my ammo situation this weekend. Should be a fun match.

Should be a fun match. I am also hoping to get my ammo finalized in Richmond this weekend. First year with new gun. Want to make sure my North Valley ammo performs as intended at sea level. Going to shoot through 3 chronos simultaneously to verify my chrono with others. :goof:

Stages are being set up starting yesterday. It should be a great match. I tried to get us more liquid sunshine, like last year, but so far the forecast is no rain. So dress for our normal weather, bring shorts and parkas.

See you there (or here as it were)

Dave

I am arriving San Jose about 2:30 PM Wednesday. Anybody I can catch a ride with to Los Osos?

I'm arriving Wednesday, too, Bob, but directly in San Luis Obispo. I'll have a rental car at the airport, let me know if you need anything.

I am arriving San Jose about 2:30 PM Wednesday. Anybody I can catch a ride with to Los Osos?

I'm arriving Wednesday, too, Bob, but directly in San Luis Obispo. I'll have a rental car at the airport, let me know if you need anything.

Not going to be there. Storm blew shingles off roof.

Judging by the time I have to wake up tomorrow I don't think it counts...looks like my ammo won't get there till tomorrow either... Cutting it way to close.

I have the same problem. I sent it 3yet day ground, so it would arrive yesterday. I checked the tracking number and it said that the package was missing a label and they returned it to the originating station. Now it won't arrive until Thursday.

So I'm sitting here at the office, thinking about how much I would prefer to be out there with you guys getting ready to shoot the IRC. It's a bummer--but right now I'm working alone and way too busy to be gone for 5 or 6 days.

On the brighter side, I have hired an associate attorney who will be starting in August after taking the bar exam, so next year I should be able to make the match!

I hope all you guys have a really fun time out there, and shoot a great match.

Your friend,

Mike

Everyone have fun. There's one day left so have fun, consentrate and go for all those Xs. Wish I could be with you but I just cant stant up and shoot. I really miss you guys. Good luck to all of you.

:roflol:

Anybody seen scores?

Weather looks perfect. Anybody zero the Standards yet? :goof:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I'll take rhat as a no :devil:

(Actually, there are some preliminary results up on the ICORE site. Jerry M shot a 6, Bagkaris a 12, there was an 8 and a 10, otherwise standards seem to be taking its toll)

Edited by underlug

:roflol:

Anybody seen scores?

Weather looks perfect. Anybody zero the Standards yet? :goof:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I'll take rhat as a no :devil:

(Actually, there are some preliminary results up on the ICORE site. Jerry M shot a 6, Bagkaris a 12, there was an 8 and a 10, otherwise standards seem to be taking its toll)

preliminary results are up. Jerry M again. It looks like the 13 seconds he made on Wolfe in the standards was dispositive.

Lentz took classic and even edged Bagakis who won limited (quite an achievement)

Roger Reid 4th Classic and high Ruger :cheers:

Congrats to all. Looks like it was a great match

Edited by underlug

I did it, I finally did it!! HOA Limited 6 shooter!!!! :)

Only been waiting 10 years for that one.. lol... 61st OA, 10th Limited A, 25th Limited in the OA.. and I caught a bug while there.. this was a great match.. nice straight ahead shooting, no circus stages, just stand and deliver..