Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello From Evanston IL

bigphiltheshootist

My name is Phill. Academy trained back in California, and decided to go back to school during our recession. I have recently began shooting IDPA and IPSC and Outlaw matches in my area. I own 17 pistols but always refer to my Glock 22 when doing social work. :) More practical than technical and spent 6 years on a swat competition team in Long Beach California as a cadet. It would be easy to dismiss this training at first glance but I ask you to think about how an active swat team would scrape up the time to dumb down their training. The answer is, they didn't. They no longer train cadets this way and it shows. I can't wait to move to a carry state. Hi to all in Brian Enos Land.

Edited by bigphiltheshootist

Welcome!

I work in Evanston and live in Vernon Hills, so we are practically neighbors :)

Which matches do you go to?

I hope you can make it to some matches yet this fall with us. That is if you can get that EAA to work and get enough mags.

Edited by ultrablue

Welcome!

I work in Evanston and live in Vernon Hills, so we are practically neighbors :)

Which matches do you go to?

Hi e-mishka,

I go to the combat shoots at maxxons in Des plaines on second mondays of the month and tonight I am going to my first IDPA match in Mchenry. They are doing thier El Prez shoot tonight. How about you?

• 3 weeks later...