Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Richard Davis

outerlimits

I wish I could have gone to Second Chance. Between here and some of the guys I know locally that went. That match is held in the same regard as the second coming.

They talk about with a gleam in their eyes. And someone always says "Maybe someday he will be able to bring it back." ...Someday ...

• 2 months later...

What about the Trivia Contest? My friend (Mr. Trivia) and I (World's Greatest Living Expert)won tons of prizes doing trivia.....but only a few shooting. We went 12 out of the last 14 years the match was held and still talk about it all the time. Ah, the good old days..............

• 7 years later...

Not to dig up a almost ten year old thread but if anyone is wondering you can see about 8hrs of video on youtube of Richard Davis and Second Chance. Its video of him shooting himself, talking with police officers who got shot, and other things from back then. I thought it was very interesting. Actually better then what's on tv. Look up "The Johnny Rowlands Shooting Show", then click on the "videos" thing and scroll down. I'm not exaclty sure who Johnny Rowlands is but his TV show seemed pretty interesting also. 

Edited by Bakerjd
Spelling