Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

I have no idea about hotels or shirts, so don't ask me! :) That info will have to come from DCarter!

But ... we should be real close to starting the Online Self-Squadding for this match!!! I already have 44 shooters registered, and Dan has at least 7 more to add to that! I definitely see Saturday filling up FAST!!! So get your apps in quickly!

All I need is somewhere to post the squads! Come on Dan-O!!! Book 'em!!! (-: :)

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the idea of Hooters girls picking up our brass ............ Hell they can keep the damn brass ........ just as long as they wear their little Hooters girls outfits.

:rolleyes:

:wub:

:cheers:

I have decided to "take one for the team" I will be at Hooters as often as possible over the next few months trying to convince the girls to come pick up brass.

I figure if everyone shooting (that would like to see the Hooters girls picking up brass) would send me about $10 each then I won't go broke while putting in all this work just for you guys.

Hey Colin, saw you on TV the other night. You clean up pretty well :devil:

Thanks Gary. They have apparently been rerunning some old episodes...you are about the 10th person in the last week to tell me they saw me on tv. :surprise:

Thanks Gary. They have apparently been rerunning some old episodes...you are about the 10th person in the last week to tell me they saw me on tv. :surprise:

Real Housewives of Hamilton County? Missed it......

As the Ohio Section Coordinator, I made one request to the Match Director when approving his club to host the 2012 match...I requested no memory stages.

Ohio isn't known for having them (I know...since I worked for most of the last decade to keep them out). They favor the locals quite a bit, and also those that travel an extra day to walk the stages for hours (which is fine...except we run a one day match, basically...part of that being so that folks don't have to burn an extra travel day).

Memory stages carry too much weight in the match.

Kyle (read as: Dear Mr. Area Director!) :) , what if we just had, like a 6 or 8 rd. memory stage? Then could we have a memory stage, perhaps every-other year??? :rolleyes::):roflol:

Oh I crack myself up sometimes!!! (kidding)

Edited by Chris Keen

Colin Vaughn is working with the shirt people to come up with a design. As soon as I see the final design you will see it.

I am going to block off rooms at the Holiday Inn Express on SR28 in Milford. It is a nice hotel with plenty of placed nearby to eat. We may have additional rooms blocked off at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate as well. As soon as I have that info I will post it here and on the web site.

We just got 3 more shooters applications in the mail. Two for Saturday and 1 for Sunday. I also heard from 2 more Canadian shooters coming down to see us. Looks like we are being invaded by the north. :roflol:

I am still looking for about 8 more RO/CRO's. Anybody in the area want a job? Do long hours, dangerous working conditions and the possiblity of being wet all day appeal to you? WE WANT YOU! Man, I suck at being a salesman!

Colin Vaughn is working with the shirt people to come up with a design. As soon as I see the final design you will see it.

I am going to block off rooms at the Holiday Inn Express on SR28 in Milford. It is a nice hotel with plenty of placed nearby to eat. We may have additional rooms blocked off at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate as well. As soon as I have that info I will post it here and on the web site.

We just got 3 more shooters applications in the mail. Two for Saturday and 1 for Sunday. I also heard from 2 more Canadian shooters coming down to see us. Looks like we are being invaded by the north. :roflol:

I am still looking for about 8 more RO/CRO's. Anybody in the area want a job? Do long hours, dangerous working conditions and the possiblity of being wet all day appeal to you? WE WANT YOU! Man, I suck at being a salesman!

Bring on the Canadians! The more the merrier!

Dan: Don't forget the biggest RO perk: shitty pay! :P

PS the staff squadding wont happen until later tonight or tomorrow. I have some squads locked right now, to accommodate future "group-requests".

DCarter, I didn't see any where in the spreadsheet you sent me that would indicate which shooters are staff. Also didn't see any fields listing preferred shooting days for shooters 1-44, so I put everybody in as "unsquadded" for now. Should we let staff send their requests directly to me, or should I go ahead and put them in squads for now, and just wait & see who wants to move? If I unlock the Friday squads, anyone can jump on them. If that's okay with u, then I can make that happen too. :)

Let me know, buddy! :cheers: <<<--- (will work stats for beers!) :goof:

Match squadding has been updated, along with 9 new shooters registered. I renumbered the squads, after I realized we have 10 stages+Chrono, so that's all squared away now. Just pay attention to your squad numbers. 1st digit is the day that squad shoots; and the 2nd & 3rd digits are for the stage number (1-10) you start the match on, with Chrono being 11.

And although I have it locked at the present moment, I'm still very curious to see who would, after perusing the stage diagrams, and being of sound mind & body, elect to start on stage #10???? LOL WTF? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (I guess we'll find out soon enough!)

:):blink::goof:

Stage 10.pdf

Edited by Chris Keen

Chris,

YOU ARE THE MAN!! :cheers: Who is going to draw the unlucky straw as the RO? I hear a rumor that it is Mr. Steele???? :roflol:

I told Rick that after his hard work on stage 7 last year I would make sure he got something a little easier. He earned it!

I think stage 10 is going to be run by it's designer Dave Schattel, Chris Bostick and John Hunter. I'm sure they can handle it.

Well, Rick is the new Ohio Section coordinator, so doesn't he automatically default to CRO for his first Section match? LOL :)

Maybe I'm thinking of RANGE MASTER! Yeah, doesn't he automatically default to RM now that he's OHIO SC? :rolleyes: LOL

That's an easy job ... right Paul? Right Kyle? Right Gary? :cheers:

Well, Rick is the new Ohio Section coordinator, so doesn't he automatically default to CRO for his first Section match? LOL :)

Maybe I'm thinking of RANGE MASTER! Yeah, doesn't he automatically default to RM now that he's OHIO SC? :rolleyes: LOL

I would take range master job over match director anyday

If he does do we have to call him "SIR"????? :roflol: Or would we have to run it by his secretary, first? :devil:

There are times in sucks. Many people who think they know the rules have read some other rule book.