Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

3rd sun in fen for the gun warehouse and first Sunday in march for BGSL

Hey Corey, Do you have to be a member of the Warehouse range to shoot at this clasifier?

Greg

Hello Greg, you don't have to be a member. Just USPSA. Come shoot!:cheers:

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have 20 rooms set asside at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford: http://www.hiexpress...foh/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $101.00 a night plus tax.

We also have 20 rooms set aside at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Eastgate: http://www.holidayin...gem/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $99.00 a night plus tax.

I just called the Holiday Inn Express in Milford, they still do not show a block of rooms for us.:(

We have 20 rooms set asside at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford: http://www.hiexpress...foh/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $101.00 a night plus tax.

We also have 20 rooms set aside at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Eastgate: http://www.holidayin...gem/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $99.00 a night plus tax.

I just called the Holiday Inn Express in Milford, they still do not show a block of rooms for us.:(

I reserved my room at the Holiday Inn & Suite Eastgate today (stayed there last year). I'm staying Saturday and Sunday night (competing Sunday). There are no rooms blocked off for Sunday night but they did give me the rate for Saturday night. My room for a king size bed was $125 for Sunday night. Not a big deal, but just wanted to give people a heads up.

Hey Corey, Do you have to be a member of the Warehouse range to shoot at this clasifier?

Greg

Hello Greg, you don't have to be a member. Just USPSA. Come shoot!:cheers:

Hello Atbarr,

Great I just got a new Sti USPSA SS and can't wait to start this year!!!!!

Folks, I'm sorry about the hotel rooms. When I posted the info it was a little premature. I have to get the agreements from the hotels and sign them. Once they are signed the rate takes affect. If you give me a couple days I'll get it straight. If you have already booked you should be able to call up and get the new rate.

Greg

Greg, If you can't make this classifier match. MRPC will hold a 6 stage classifier match in April. Get classified and scope out the range at the same time.

Folks, I'm sorry about the hotel rooms. When I posted the info it was a little premature. I have to get the agreements from the hotels and sign them. Once they are signed the rate takes affect. If you give me a couple days I'll get it straight. If you have already booked you should be able to call up and get the new rate.

No problem Dan, I appreciate what your doing to make this match (like last year) a match that is remembered.:cheers:

Greg

Greg, If you can't make this classifier match. MRPC will hold a 6 stage classifier match in April. Get classified and scope out the range at the same time.

Thanks Dan, looking forward to the match will get my app out as soon as i find out if work is not gonna keep me away like last year. If i don't make classifier match I'm gonna try a reg match to get the lay of the land!!!!

OK, I got the problems with the hotels straight. We have 20 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford at $101 + Tax and 20 at the Holiday Inn in Eastgate at $99 a night plus tax.

I got a big bunch of applications in the mail again today. I already sent the information to Chris and he should have the system updated soon if he hasn't done it already.

Coach, I got your check you are good to go.

OK, I got the problems with the hotels straight. We have 20 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford at $101 + Tax and 20 at the Holiday Inn in Eastgate at $99 a night plus tax.

Thanks Dan, I just called and they gave me the lower rate.:cheers:

Is there any way to have rides up the hill? I am not asking for me but I travel with some round bastards.

Well thanks for looking out for us Coach. I'll let you carry my range bag up.

I wasn't going to name names or point fingers. I am a team player and always concerned about the best interest of others. Plus that is a big hill and if some large round guy falls it could look like a bowling alley.

Coach, You are just not right!

We are looking into having the tractor run shooters up and down the hill as well as to the back of the range.

You are right about the first part.

I was thinking pack animal like at the Grand Canyon but with this sport we are not going to be able to have that 250 lb limit. We will need bigger mules. :cheers:

We are looking into having the tractor run shooters up and down the hill as well as to the back of the range.

I was thinking pack animal like at the Grand Canyon but with this sport we are not going to be able to have that 250 lb limit. We will need bigger mules. :cheers:

That and we couldn't leave you alone with one

Edited by JakeMartens

That and you couldn't leave you alone with one

SNAP!