Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

Well, Rick is the new Ohio Section coordinator, so doesn't he automatically default to CRO for his first Section match? LOL :)

Maybe I'm thinking of RANGE MASTER! Yeah, doesn't he automatically default to RM now that he's OHIO SC? :rolleyes: LOL

That's an easy job ... right Paul? Right Kyle? Right Gary? :cheers:

I would take range master job over match director anyday

There are times in sucks. Many people who think they know the rules have read some other rule book.

I got a rule book, might need to break the tabs finally

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MTM Case-Gard is coming back as a sponsor for the match again this year. Be sure to send them a thank you letter. They are giving us a 100 round ammo box for every shooter.

I got another bunch of applications in the mail today. Keep them coming folks.

No doubt Matt Cheely is working on the pistols for us by now. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Thanks Dan! MTM is a local Dayton, OH company & they are located right around the corner from my gunsmith, so I'll be sure to stop in and say thanks!

Send me another spreadsheet with shooter info when you get time. I'm bored here tonight! :rolleyes:

So in keeping with that, I came up with an AWESOME new nick-name for you Dan ....... :goof: Are you ready for this?????????

I think you'll like it, or maybe I'm just crazy, but if you take DCarter and add in a V ..... you get DVCarter!!!!!!! :cheers:

Thanks Dan! MTM is a local Dayton, OH company & they are located right around the corner from my gunsmith, so I'll be sure to stop in and say thanks!

Send me another spreadsheet with shooter info when you get time. I'm bored here tonight! :rolleyes:

So in keeping with that, I came up with an AWESOME new nick-name for you Dan ....... :goof: Are you ready for this?????????

I think you'll like it, or maybe I'm just crazy, but if you take DCarter and add in a V ..... you get DVCarter!!!!!!! :cheers:

Wow you ARE bored... :surprise:

Wow you ARE bored... :surprise:

Undoubtedly!

I like the name. It's better than some names I get called. :roflol:

I just sent Chris an updated list. I got six applications in the mail just today. You folks are making me proud!!!

Keep'em coming!

Yes, Saturday is going to be full in no time. Chris will try his best to accomidate your requests but he can't put too many people on one sqaud. Once your squad is full....it is full. We have made every effort to try to limit bog down areas in the match. If we start making one huge squad then we just created another one.

I am going to keep pounding the pavement for sponsors.

We have 20 rooms set asside at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford: http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/milford/mlfoh/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $101.00 a night plus tax.

We also have 20 rooms set aside at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Eastgate: http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/cincinnati/cvgem/hoteldetail

Ask for rooms for the "Ohio Championship". They are $99.00 a night plus tax.

Hey guys. If anybody is a little strapped for cash these days and needs a place to crash for the match shoot me a PM. I have a few options for you to consider.cheers.gif

Is Kay on board with these 'options'? lol

Hey guys. If anybody is a little strapped for cash these days and needs a place to crash for the match shoot me a PM. I have a few options for you to consider.cheers.gif

Is Kay on board with these 'options'? lol

He is sending her to Niagara Falls. roflol.gif

Thanks Dan.

The Friday / staff squads are being kept small for the time being to try and spread the staff around. We anticipate some non-staff shooters on Friday, but we need to have a sufficient number of certified RO's on each squad. So I don't want to open them up to 10 shooters, and have all 10 be staff members, and only fill up 3 squads. That would present a problem if there were no staff RO's on other squads. We'd like to have at least 1 official RO on every squad Friday for consistancy of how the stages are being run. Start positions have to be followed to a T, among many other things.

And I'm leaving a lot of the squadding (even Staff) up to you guys. Hey we don't call it Self-Squadding for nothing! :rolleyes: Last year we had almost 250 shooters, and the vast majority of them squadded themselves. I gotta say that was beautiful how well that worked. I did very little shuffling around myself. Only exceptional cases, and some of the staff. So this year I'd like to leave it up to you guys to squad yourselve, even the staff.

Just do me a favor and don't all bunch up on the same squad. I know we all like to shoot with our friends, but just try and be reasonable about it. OK? ;)

Hey Dan, I can't get your stats guy to respond to my PM's. ph34r.gif

Sorry Kevin, its been a really long day. Been in the hospital with my son since 11am. What did you need? I haven't gotten any PM's from you since the one asking to be moved to Open, which was taken care of the same day u requested it. If you need anything else ya'll know my email address.