Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CZinSC, where are you staying at in Montgomery?

ETA: Congrats Eku you pushed this year's thread past last year's thread in regards to the number of pages. :cheers:

Edited by adively

Who do we have to con / convince to shoot Production to get that division from 99 shooters to 100? Does anybody have a mother, father, sister, brother, buddy, friend, wife, girlfriend, significant other, or co-worker they could convince to shoot Production?

We've had lots of people switch division in the last few weeks, maybe one of you crazy Single Stackers wants to switch back to Prod. It's just that we're so close to that Century Mark that it seems idiotic NOT to break 100! :rolleyes:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

I'll do it.

PM sent.

ETA: Congrats Eku you pushed this year's thread past last year's thread in regards to the number of pages. :cheers:

Staying with a buddy of mine from college, he's not a shooter. Just crashing at his house for the weekend. He lives in a neighborhood right around the corner from the Jewish Hospital on Galbraith/Kenwood

Ok I did little research and dug up some numbers from the past, present, and future! Last year I posted the attendance records from all the past Ohio Sectionals that I could find, since Dan Carter had grown this match from numbers that previously only reached into the 100's. Last year our attendance was 243! And we thought THAT was impressive! :rolleyes:

So here again are the numbers of the Ohio matches from years past:

2011OHIOSECTATTANDANCERECORDS.jpg

Then I went and dug up the Registration numbers from all the State / Sectional matches from 2011 & the State matches already completed so far in 2012, and I was .... again .... pleasantly surprised! :) Dan Carter, you have pulled this match out of the 100's & pushed it WAAAAAAY above what anybody ever thought possible for an Ohio State match.

In fact, I liked how one shooter said it up above .......

This match is now nicknamed "THE OHIO STATE Championship!!!" :cheers:

STATE MATCHES 2012

2012 OHIO STATE - 325

2012 South Carolina Sectional - 225

2012 Alabama Sectional - 235

2012 VA/MD Section - 326

STATE MATCHES 2011

2011 INDIANA STATE - 284

2011 VA/MD Section - 268

2011 Louisiana Gator Classic - 246

2011 OHIO STATE - 241

2011 NC Sectional - 212

2011 Georgia State - 210

2011 South Carolina Section- 208

2011 Mississippi Classic - 201

2011 Alabama Sectional - 168

2011 Western PA Section - 158

2011 TN Section Championship - 150

2011 Florida State - 143

2011 MI Sectional - 140

2011 Texas State Open - 135

2011 Texas State Limited - 114

2011 WI Sectional - 107

Edited by Chris Keen

Staying with a buddy of mine from college, he's not a shooter. Just crashing at his house for the weekend. He lives in a neighborhood right around the corner from the Jewish Hospital on Galbraith/Kenwood

CZ here ya go.

Starbucks:

7896 Montgomery Road

Cincinnati, OH 452364301

513-891-7740

Dunkin Donuts

8051 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45236

513-745-0839

Then I went and dug up the Registration numbers from all the State / Sectional matches from 2011 & the State matches already completed so far in 2012, and I was .... again .... pleasantly surprised! :) Dan Carter, you have pulled this match out of the 100's & pushed it WAAAAAAY above what anybody ever thought possible for an Ohio State match.

In fact, I liked how one shooter said it up above .......

This match is now nicknamed "THE OHIO STATE Championship!!!" :cheers:

STATE MATCHES 2012

2012 OHIO STATE - 327

2012 South Carolina Sectional - 225

2012 Alabama Sectional - 235

2012 VA/MD Section - 326

STATE MATCHES 2011

2011 INDIANA STATE - 284

2011 VA/MD Section - 268

2011 Louisiana Gator Classic - 246

2011 OHIO STATE - 241

2011 NC Sectional - 212

2011 Georgia State - 210

2011 South Carolina Section- 208

2011 Mississippi Classic - 201

2011 Alabama Sectional - 168

2011 Western PA Section - 158

2011 TN Section Championship - 150

2011 Florida State - 143

2011 MI Sectional - 140

2011 Texas State Open - 135

2011 Texas State Limited - 114

2011 WI Sectional - 107

Just added 2 more shooters, so I made the corrections in red to the previous post about attendance numbers. :)

Chris/Dan, did you get me in the list yet (donation)? I can shoot any day, just let me know please. I'll be there Wednesday to help setup.

Cody Meyer

A73550

Single Stack Minor

C-Class

Edited by polizei1

Chris/Dan, did you get me in the list yet (donation)? I can shoot any day, just let me know please. I'll be there Wednesday to help setup.

Cody Meyer

A73550

Single Stack Minor

C-Class

Cody, obviously we'll fix you right up. The app. is just a formality. Send your app to Dan, but send me a PM with your email address, and I'll get you typed in asap. What day would you prefer to shoot? I can't promise anything, but I'll certainly try. We aim to please! ;)

EDIT: Dan he will be shooter # 342.

Edited by Chris Keen

Only a few more days until the set up starts in earnest. I cut the wood for the last 25 target stands last night and am looking forward to spending nearly a week immersed in the greatest sport/hobby of all.cheers.gif

Looks like it's going to be dry. Big high pressure going to sit on us. That also means upper 80's to 90 degrees. Please plan accordingly. We want everyone to enjoy their Ohio Match.

Edited by bobert1

Cody Meyer

A73550

Single Stack Minor

C-Class

Cody, obviously we'll fix you right up. The app. is just a formality. Send your app to Dan, but send me a PM with your email address, and I'll get you typed in asap. What day would you prefer to shoot? I can't promise anything, but I'll certainly try. We aim to please! ;)

EDIT: Dan he will be shooter # 342.

Thanks Chris.

UGH.

I planned to show up to lend a hand...or maybe sign up to shoot. Jenny's Dad passed away. The funeral arrangements are being made now. (Please no need for notes about that here on the Ohio match thread. Thanks.) I'll make it there if I can.

sorry I had to bail on this fellas. Work called :angry2:

I hope to see many of you at the Indiana State Sectional and Indiana State SS/Production match

Are you saying you are unable to attend? If so let DCarter know assap. Thanks :)

Edited by Chris Keen