Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris, I'm sorry. I have been trying to send an update to you for since yesterday and haven't been able to make my email send it. We are going to have to call this match FULL.

Those of you who have applications in the mail (in other words) postmarked by 5/12/12 I will accept and attempt to get you into a squad of your choice. As of now anyone else will be placed on a waiting list according to postmarked entry. (I thought I would never get to say that). :D

Thanks everyone for signing up to come shoot our match!

will a handcuff key be provided on stage 4 or do we have to bring out own?

You can bring your own but make sure not to bring the keys to the cuffs you have with pink fur on them. It won't work.

One of our shooters isn't going to be able to make it but wanted someone to have fun on his dime. He is ready to donate his entry fee to a Junior or needy shooter. Send me a PM if your interested. No you can not take it if you are already entered.

Just got 2 cases of ammunition from Freedom Munitions. One case of 40 and one case of 9. It's going to make some of the registration bags a little heavy. :lol:

WoooHooo! Hope I get the one with a case of .40... :roflol:

Addict

WOW, per the new match book we have squads starting at 7:10 PM all three days/nights. WOW.

Yeah, WOW! We will shoot right up until dark. The younger generations . . . can do. For me . . . it is a concern :unsure:

If there is a good reason for everyone to help paste and reset the stage quickly, its that! I'd love to be on the road home by then, not still shooting. Glad I'm off work the following day and can sleep in...

So, am I reading it correct that there are dedicated tapers and stage reset personnel on each stage? The match book States that shooters should behelping to tape and reset if asked to do so. I assumed that all shooters would be required to help reset regardless, after the stage has been scored.

Just to put some of your concerns to rest we used the same time schedule as last year and we finished earlier than expected. I don't think it will take us that long.

Hey Addict. I'm not giving it out as a case. It will be given out a box at a time. Still 50 free rounds isnt a bad thing is it?

Don't worry. It looks like everyone is going home with something.

Edited by dcarter

So, am I reading it correct that there are dedicated tapers and stage reset personnel on each stage? The match book States that shooters should behelping to tape and reset if asked to do so. I assumed that all shooters would be required to help reset regardless, after the stage has been scored.

Sorry this isn't the country club. You'll have to help reset the stage. :roflol: