Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody know of a hotel with rooms still fairly close? I would like to come up sat.

Corey, Did you call the Holiday Inn Express in Milford? If not try it first. On the Milford parkway is a place called Homewood Suites. It is a little steep but a nice place to stay. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=636&wrapid=tlif133667409355110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=milford,+oh+hotels&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels&hnear=0x884105dae0ace003:0x6294730405ff87b0,Milford,+OH&ei=CAesT7n8Cs2N6QGW5NyIAQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CCoQtgM&iwloc=cids:8793883113829410012

After that the Holiday Inn in Eastgate is the next closest.

anybody know of a hotel with rooms still fairly close? I would like to come up sat.

Corey, Did you call the Holiday Inn Express in Milford? If not try it first. On the Milford parkway is a place called Homewood Suites. It is a little steep but a nice place to stay. http://maps.google.c...883113829410012

Do you have the numbers handy? I'm busy shipping stuff....

Corey, Did you call the Holiday Inn Express in Milford? If not try it first. On the Milford parkway is a place called Homewood Suites. It is a little steep but a nice place to stay. http://maps.google.c...883113829410012

Do you have the numbers handy? I'm busy shipping stuff....

Holiday Inn Express

301 Old Bank Rd.

Milford, OH. 45150

(513)831-7829

We have 20 rooms blocked off at $101.00/ night. The room blocks end on May 11, 2012

Holiday Inn & Suites

4501 Eastgate Blvd

Cincinnati, OH. 45245

(513)752-4400

We have 20 rooms blocked off at $99.00/night. The room blocks end on April 25, 2012.

Ask for rooms for the Ohio Championship at both of the above hotels.

Homewood Suites

600 Chamber Drive

Milford, Ohio 45150

(513)248-4663

Edited by adively

I checked the Holiday Inn in Eastgate a couple of weeks ago. No rooms came up. I ended up getting a room at the Mariot/Faifield Inn that is next to it. The rooms looked nice in the pics. It was about the same money as the Holiday Inn.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

4521 Eastgate Boulevard,

Cincinnati, Ohio 45245 USA

Phone: 1-513-947-9402 Fax: 1-513-947-9402

I searched back through the match announcements for over the past year. The only one that had more comment entry's that this was The 2011 Ohio State Sectional.

I think that is cool.

I searched back through the match announcements for over the past year. The only one that had more comment entry's that this was The 2011 Ohio State Sectional.

I think that is cool.

Yeah for some reason this match attracts heavy talkers. :roflol:

I think that is cool.

Yeah for some reason this match attracts heavy talkers. :roflol:

say what?

is there any openings for saterday ?

Saturday is very very full. MD said he wanted to cap the squads at 11 shooters each, and we currently have all Saturday squads full, plus 2 squads of 12 shooters.

So I'll have to let DCarter make that decision.

Don't ask her. Tell her "I paid the non-refundable match fee and Friday was all they had left. Next year I will sign up early so this doesn't happen again."

Edited by leas327

Don't ask her. Tell her "I paid the non-refundable match fee and Friday was all they had left. Next year I will sign up early so this doesn't happen again."

And then sign up late again so you get a day off work and you-time.....genius.