Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Missouri Fall Classic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

3 of us are sending in our apps today for this match. I wish there was a little more info available since this will be my first time shooting it. Everyone says that it's a good match and the shoot-off is pretty cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

Carnac.jpg

I predict that I won't be there....sigh....

I wish I could be there, at least to watch the scoring...see if they use the old fashioned carbon paper copies or if they use Palms.

Don't believe they have ever used Palms.. The use NCR paper.

Yeah, that's what I am recalling too.

Maybe that explains why they do the man vs. man shoot off on Sunday morning, to give the stats people more time to enter the scores???

Scores are posted Saturday night at the BBQ.

BB

Yeah, that's what I am recalling too.

Maybe that explains why they do the man vs. man shoot off on Sunday morning, to give the stats people more time to enter the scores???

The shootoff is open to any of the match shooters, not just the top sixteen/ten. At least that is how it has been for the last several years. Lots of fun! :cheers:

Jim M.

does anyone have a start time? is registration Sat morning?

Shooters meeting Sat AM at 7:30, first shot at 8. Not sure on registration, but it's usually Fri evening at the match hotel. Check the COPS page on Facebook.

does anyone have a start time? is registration Sat morning?

Shooters meeting Sat AM at 7:30, first shot at 8. Not sure on registration, but it's usually Fri evening at the match hotel. Check the COPS page on Facebook.

fyi - It is under Central Ozarks Practical Shooters, searching for COPS wouldnt pull it up.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Central-Ozarks-Practical-Shooters-COPS/173644612647785