Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to reloading rifle

Jr0402

I am starting to reload 300 Ultra Mag on a brand new Dillon 550, and new Dillon dies using new brass from Remington, and using 180 gr swift scirroco bullets. My issue is that after pulling the handle to seat the bullet it sticks in the die, any suggestions? I am new to reloading rifle so any help would be great, I have reloaded about 50 rounds of this load on another 550 of a freinds with no issue. Thank you John Myers Jr.

I am starting to reload 300 Ultra Mag on a brand new Dillon 550, and new Dillon dies using new brass from Remington, and using 180 gr swift scirroco bullets. My issue is that after pulling the handle to seat the bullet it sticks in the die, any suggestions? I am new to reloading rifle so any help would be great, I have reloaded about 50 rounds of this load on another 550 of a freinds with no issue. Thank you John Myers Jr.

Ok this was for my father-in-law but I went and looked at it last night he was wrong they were RCBS dies and there was just a bur in the die I cleaned it and it worked perfect! Thank you, John