Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mammoth Sniper Challenge - January 6-8, 2012

Announcing the

Mammoth Sniper Challenge - January 6-8, 2012

= = = = = = = = = = =

Dates: January 6-8, 2012

The Mammoth Sniper Challenge is a 3-day team precision rifle competition held at Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City, Kentucky. This event will offer unique opportunities to test your skill with a rifle and compete for prizes and bragging rights. The match will consist of:

- 2-person teams competing for a combined score

- 6 main stages of fire

- Bonus and side matches

- Scenario-based stages

- Shooting in the natural terrain

- New challenge in the "Tough Man Team" Division with cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place

- Registration will open on September 15, 2011.

- Match fee is $400 per team and includes a sponsored dinner Saturday night.

- Match will be capped at 60 teams, so get your registration form is ASAP.

Match Details:

The match website is up (mammothsniperchallenge.com) with all of the latest details, so please check it out and read through the match description, rules, etc. The main difference from the July match is that teams will designate their primary and secondary shooters up front and competitors will shoot in that role for the entire match.

We are working on getting our sponsors lined up and hope to have a great prize table. Thanks again to all of the companies that sponsored our last two matches.

If you have any questions that aren't answered on the website, please email Joe Harris at creek375@gmail.com.

Hope to see you all in January!

-Mike

Anyone have a 1,000 yard rig, warm clothes, and no problem with finishing last? I just got a scope for my heavy-metal rifle... at 12X I might be able to see 600 yards.

DanO

There is always someone looking for a partner. If you don't find one let me know and I will help you find one.

okay, we all know happenings when you assume something so that is why i am asking.

i assume that the secondary shooter will be spotting for the primary, so he should be able to know what to tell the shooter what the wind is doing and corrections for the shot. correct?

also what is the cost for the individual match?

• 4 weeks later...

Jan will be here before we know it, time to gear up, practice, try it all out on some deer and be ready to take it all back up to Rockcastle for another round of precision in the wind and weather :cheers: Not to mention the new Trooper class competition that has to hump its gear all over the place for 2 1/2 days, the stage is set now we just need all the characters! :roflol:

see ya there in the hills

jc

Jan will be here before we know it, time to gear up, practice, try it all out on some deer and be ready to take it all back up to Rockcastle for another round of precision in the wind and weather :cheers: Not to mention the new Trooper class competition that has to hump its gear all over the place for 2 1/2 days, the stage is set now we just need all the characters! :roflol:

see ya there in the hills

jc

Shouldn't be a problem Jeff, there never seems to be a shortage of characters up at Rockcastle.