Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Benelli Field M2 (24")

Screemnjay

The Benelli M2 Field In Black (24"), is proving quite the impossible buy in the Los Angeles area. Had Turner's call the Benelli rep and, Benelli does not have them either. Excruciating for an impatient ready to buy person like myself. Ugh! Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Screemnjay

He probably means SGC (Scottsdale Gun Club - Scottsdale AZ) Check with Michael Murphy and Sons, I received my 24" M2 on 8-5 from them which was ordered in April and he had two more that came in with mine. Mike Cyrwus (Accurate Iron) is whipping mine into shape right now and I'm anxious to get it back.

He probably means SGC (Scottsdale Gun Club - Scottsdale AZ) Check with Michael Murphy and Sons, I received my 24" M2 on 8-5 from them which was ordered in April and he had two more that came in with mine. Mike Cyrwus (Accurate Iron) is whipping mine into shape right now and I'm anxious to get it back.

Oops, yeah I meant SGC- my apologies. What are you having done by AI?

CM

I purchased an M2 a couple months ago, switched over from a SX2. Ended up getting a 26" model and love it. Put a nordic extension to give me 10 rounds in the tube, matches up great with the barrel. Don't mind the extra length at all but love having the extra capacity. Being able to pop a couple more rounds in after the buzzer comes in handy on some stages.

• 2 weeks later...