Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Powder River

Get Your Custom Built XDM5.25

Order your XDM 5.25 with the options that you want and have it shipped directly to your FFL!

Build Your Own Custom 5.25 XDM

I like the idea. Link lists they are "Back Ordered", what due you expect wait to be?

Read the description again. It explains "back order".

Yeah, i am with you on that but the day the post is up, it is back ordered, as usual i am easily confused.

Yeah, i am with you on that but the day the post is up, it is back ordered, as usual i am easily confused.

As am I...

:blink:

....and you can order one in a .40..... :sight:

:surprise: Thank you for pointing that out. I have changed the options to include the Stainless Steel slide and removed the .40cal option. If anyone wants a .40 cal 5.25 we can make one for you :cheers:

We do not stock any of the pistols because our supplier can usually get them to us by the next business day. We have done quite a few of the 5.25's now and turnaround time is about one week from the time you place the order.

!!!!!!!UP DATE!!!!!!!

I just purchased a batch of XDM 5.25's From my supplier. They will ship in the AM. The batch includes one SS bi-tone.

Order your XDM 5.25" pistol here

Edited by Powder River

Anyone got a good email address for these guys? Ive got a couple questions to ask before I order and havent gotten any reply. I cant call because I work all the hours they are open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone got a good email address for these guys? Ive got a couple questions to ask before I order and havent gotten any reply. I cant call because I work all the hours they are open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Never mind. Got an email this morning that answered all my questions. Will be placing the order in the next week or so.