Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Powder River

NEW! Drop in XDM Trigger Kit

We are proud to release our Completely Drop In XDM Trigger Kit. This project has been along time in the making. This kit should not require any fitting. In-order to make this happen we had to loosen up our tolerances a little. Because of that, this kit will have slightly more travel than our other kits. It reduces the trigger movement by about 45% and lightens the pull to around 3.5-4.5 lbs. It is production legal.

dropinxdmkitii.jpg

http://shop.powderriverprecision.net/product.sc?productId=73&categoryId=3

Thank you for your business and support,

Regards,

~Daniel

Edited by Powder River

Do you have a video of the trigger in action showing the distance traveled from first pull until the engagement and release of the striker? I see on your site the cartoon, but I'm wondering if you havea real video. The travel before the fireing pin releases is something I just don't like and am looking for a way to reduce this.

Edited by Hamma Slamma

When using the new drop in trigger, do you have to pull the trigger on a cocked gun to remove the side?

Or to say it another way, will it still work like a factory gun?

Oh, and in advance I do not want this to turn into a treatise on safety procedures.

Do you have a video of the trigger in action showing the distance traveled from first pull until the engagement and release of the striker? I see on your site the cartoon, but I'm wondering if you havea real video. The travel before the fireing pin releases is something I just don't like and am looking for a way to reduce this.

I will do a video showing the install and the results. Thank you for your question.

Edited by Powder River

When using the new drop in trigger, do you have to pull the trigger on a cocked gun to remove the side?

Or to say it another way, will it still work like a factory gun?

Oh, and in advance I do not want this to turn into a treatise on safety procedures.

All the safety systems including the auto take down system work the same as the factory. Thank you for your question also.