Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark Otto 2 x shell carrier

BDB

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone going to the Multigun Nationals shooting Tactical Optics is thinking about getting the Otto GTO to do the GRiTS loading, please do not do it. You do not have enough time to master the GRiTS, please use the 4 X 4 carriers or what every you have been doing. Wait until after the Nationals if you must get the OTTO GTO. Thank you for your consideration. LOL!!!

Edited by Trail3

I got mine today. I have nothing to compare it to, as I've been loading out of a clay target pouch for the past few months. :)

However, it's a well machined piece of hardware - not cast. I've loaded up some dummy rounds and practiced stuffing them in just about everything. Much easier to use than trying to weak-hand 4 at a time in. It'll take some practice, but I think it's going to be a good way for me to load.

can you send me a pics of that thanks mark

[ quote name=hammerhead1' timestamp='1317149308' post='1540133]

Got my Otto GTO shell carrier today....its da bomb!!! Can't wait to practice with it.. I think I'm going to use an inner belt to attach it to my rather robust body !!

NO it's funny when I got a text from you tonight but wait he scared the pooo out of me I was freaked out you have to see the pic he sent me not a robust body but you never figure out what he put in the vest now all I can say is WOW :surprise:

You want pics of my robust body ? LMAO!!

Will there be a unit made for smaller shooters who do not have such belly girth? I tried a friends today and it works great but the sides were flared off my body quite a bit like wings.

Just cut off two end shell holders, recut the slot for the belt. There you go. Thin man's version.

Eat a sammich or two and man up !! LOL!!

Oh I have a small waist but I am no weenie.

Olympic weight training, proper nutrition, and track/road cycling will keep you lean around the mid section all year long, sir!

I got into physical fitness 110% after college and I ain't going back to beer gut status, ever. Worked way too hard!

And I bet I eat more than anyone in this thread! :roflol:

Edited by JaeOne3345

Will there be a unit made for smaller shooters who do not have such belly girth? I tried a friends today and it works great but the sides were flared off my body quite a bit like wings.

Just cut off two end shell holders, recut the slot for the belt. There you go. Thin man's version.

I'd rather not lose shell capacity.

It was very doable. I like the vest a lot. It could be better if it fit me a bit more, that is all. Please do not think I was bashing the product.

All is well. Otto contacted me by PM and asked for measurements, so I think something is in the works!

I will have something out by This thursday for the skinney people if my kids at work don't fight or stab themself lol :roflol::cheers::sight:

It was very doable. I like the vest a lot. It could be better if it fit me a bit more, that is all. Please do not think I was bashing the product.

All is well. Otto contacted me by PM and asked for measurements, so I think something is in the works!

I will have something out by This thursday for the skinney people if my kids at work don't fight or stab themself lol :roflol::cheers::sight:

If you are willing to accomadate those skinny little guys, how about one for us "hefty" shooters that will hold an additional 6 rounds or so. Plenty of room for it.

Bill

Has anyone found that this doesn't carry enough?

I would think that it would be enough for most stages. However for the really big stages (35 to 40 rds) i plan on also using my belt carriers. Gotta be flexible!

Jim M. :cheers: