Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Crafters G.I. 50 Cal.

I was wondering if any of you guys reload the gun crafters g .i. 50 cal on your rl 550 b press i have a friend who was able to turn me a powder funnel for my press and found out on the forum that the 45 acp adpter tube for the case feeder is red so with that and the 45 acp shell plate i am going to reload some 50cal for ranger plinking. it so happens i pick up the slide on auction cheap ,which it goes right om my glock 20.

50GI is too large in diameter to drop through the red adapter.The yellow adapter has the correct inside diameter, but the window in the front is too tall. Suggest you open up the ID of the red funnel to allow the case to pass through. Once the case gets to the station one locator ramp it will feed into the shellplate just fine.

50GI is too large in diameter to drop through the red adapter.The yellow adapter has the correct inside diameter, but the window in the front is too tall. Suggest you open up the ID of the red funnel to allow the case to pass through. Once the case gets to the station one locator ramp it will feed into the shellplate just fine.

thanks alot for the info,will do that i would have been po if i was ready to run a batch and think everything is ready and run into that problem.